23. canceled

Adrien woke up in his bed, feeling pretty good. He felt a weight on top of his arm causing him to turn his head and look down at the pretty lady in his arms. Her eyes were already open, staring up at him. He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "Goodmorning, my princess." He said as he leaned down to kiss her nose.  Marinette returned the smile and cuddled up more in his chest. "Goodmorning, my kitty." 

She looked up at him into his eyes. "So how does it feel being the winner of the championship?" She asked him, with half-opened eyelids. Adrien chuckled lightly. "I'm not the only winner, I'm a part of the team who won." He told her, kissing her forehead and nose again. "Yeah but you're the captain and you did amazing." She said, placing her hand on his cheek and placing her lips against his. Adrien laughed into the kiss. He turned them around so she was underneath him but their arms were still tightly around each other. 

As the kiss continued, Marinette moved her hand into his blond locks and slightly tugged on them. Adrien released little whimpers from his mouth, making the butterflies fly around in her stomach. Adrien moved his hands up and down her back. Moments later, they both pulled away from the kiss. They caught their breath while not keeping their eyes off each other. "Well, that's one way to wake up in the morning," Adrien told her, laughing. Marinette giggled and placed her lips lightly against his cheek. "Can you get off me? I need to take a shower," Marinette asked. Adrien pressed his lips against each other before smirking at her and nestling his head into her neck. He slid his hand underneath her thighs and picked her up in one smooth motion. Marinette squealed and held on to him. 

He walked both of them to the bathroom and sat her down on the floor. He gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead before letting go. "I'll let you have your moment. If you need something, I'm in my room doing some homework." He told her, smiling down at her. Marinette smiled. "Thank you, minou." She whispered. Adrien gave her one last kiss before letting her be and going back to his room. 

Marinette looked and giggled a little. She loved Adrien's bathroom, especially his shower. So she took her sweet time, cleaning herself. 45 minutes later, she left the bathroom. Her clothes were already on but her hair was still in the towel. 

Adrien was sitting on his desk with all his books in front of him but was scrolling through his phone. She slightly laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. "You're not gonna get much work done like this." She whispered into his head before placing a kiss on it. Adrien chuckled and turned his head to look at her. "No, look." He said before showing her his phone screen. 

Marinette took it out of his hand before taking a look. On his phone was an article about the events of last night, talking about his presentation on the court. She smiled brightly and grabbed his shoulder. "Babe, that's amazing. You're finally in the magazines for something else than your pretty face." She said, slightly joking before throwing him a wink. Adrien laughed out loud and nodded. "Yeah I mean that's true but have you read the ending?" 

Marinette frowned and scrolled further before her eyes widened.  

Apparently someone from the party last night couldn't keep their mouth shut and spoiled some things for the paparazzi. They wrote not only about the little discussion but also about sexual harassment. "Oh, crap," Marinette exclaimed, laughing a little before handing him his phone back. "Yeah. My father is gonna be pissed." He said while turning his desk chair to her.

Marinette looked at his lap before sitting herself down on it. "With you or with Lila?" she asked. Adrien smirked at her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "Both but more at Lila. If the media is against her now, her career is over." Marinette looked at her, trying to bite back her smile. 

Adrien raised an eyebrow and laughed. "That you found really amusing huh?" He asked her, grinning. Marinette covered her mouth and nodded. "Definitely and knowing our generation, she will be canceled immediately!" 

Adrien laughed and reached out for her, kissing her cheek multiple times. "Maybe she will finally leave us alone then." Marinette groaned and layed her head on his shoulder. "God, I hope so," she exclaimed. 

Word count: 776