20. Good luck

The next morning, Mari woke up pretty late and she actually felt wide-awake. Adrien had let her know he had an extra training 1 pm and he would come see her after. Marinette had also invited him to eat with her and her parents so they could leave to school togheter for the game wich started at 6 pm. She had slept until 12 o'clock so she got dressed. 

She put her hair in a high ponytail and put on some mascara

She put her hair in a high ponytail and put on some mascara. She went to grab her sketchbook and her headphones. She designed and listened to some music until Adrien entered her room She noticed him from the corner of her eyes and pulled off her headphones. Adrien smiled excited when he saw her and bend down to kiss her. Marinette smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. Adrien pulled away and grabbed a chair to sit beside her. "Hey m'lady. Whatcha doing?" He asked, leaning his chin on her shoulder and looking at her sketchbook. "Designing." She answered as Adrien took a look at it. 

"It's amazing." He told her and kisses her temple. Marinette wanted to wrap her arms around him but he stopped her. "No, M. I stink!" He exclaimed, laughing. Marinette rolled her eyes. "I don't care." She told him. Adrien gave her a look, making her smile. "Then go use my shower. I want a hug." She pouted. Adrien smiled at her and nodded. "Sure!" He replied before walking to her bathroom. A while later, he came out all fresh and clean as he wore his clothes who were in his sportbag. 

Marinette smiled content as Adrien reached for her waist and picked her up

Marinette smiled content as Adrien reached for her waist and picked her up. Marinette giggeld, wrapped her arms around him and her legs around his torso as he spun her around. He put her back down but didn't remove his arms. She looked up at him and he grinned down at her. He rubbed his nose against hers before leaving a kiss on both her cheeks, nose and forehead. "What are we eating?" He asked. Marinette laughed and ruffled his hair. "Omg! All u can think about is food." She told him. Adrien pouted and just at that time his stomach growled. "I'm hungry." He told her. 

Marinette smiled and kissed his nose. "I think something with pasta." She told him causing him to nod excited. They hung out togheter until Sabine knocked on her trapdoor. Marinette quickly pulled away from the kiss and scrambled off his lap. "Y-yeah?" She exclaimed. Sabine opened the door and saw the two teens sitting on her chair, both with red faces and  slightly bruised lips. 

"Dinner's ready." she told them and threw a wink before going back downstairs. Marinette covered her face and groaned. Adrien nervously chuckeld and rubbed her back. "C'mon bug, let's go eat." He told her before grabbing her hand and pulling her downstairs to the kitchen. He was clearly very hungry. 

Sabine gave a full plate and smiled at him before patting his head. "Enjoy!" She told the two kids before they all started eating. "Mmm it's delicious, Sabine." Adrien told him. "Yes indead. Thank you, Maman." Marinette added. The family ate in peace while Tom told Adrien some bakery puns. Adrien almost fell off his chair laughing while Marinette groaned. "Papa, omg, please stop!" She exclaimed, covering her face. Tom chuckeld and looked at Adrien. "Marinette doesn't like my puns." He told him. Adrien laughed and looked at his girlfriend before winking at her. "Mine either, Tom" He replied. 

When they all finished, Adrien and Mari helped them clean up and did the dishes. After that, they went upstairs to get ready. Adrien grabbed his bag and checked if everything was inside while Marinette ran into the bathroom. Adrien raised his eyebrow. "Bug, what are you back there? We have to leave." He said, knocking on the bathroom door. Marinette came out just 1 minute later wearing his old jersey. Adrien's eyes softend and kissed his forehead. "You're the cutest." He whisperd leaving his lips there for a quick moment. 

Marinette giggeld and grabbed her purse with inside her phone and wallet. "C'mon, kitten. We don't want to be late." She said, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of her room. They passed her parents who were sitting on the couch. "Good luck, Adrien!" Sabine exclaimed, giving him a bag. "Some snacks for after the match." She told him and Adrien gave her a thankful smile. "You got this, son." Tom told him and patted him on his back. Adrien told them a big thank you before they both left the bakery hand in hand.

I finally have inspiration again for this story!! Aaah i'm so glad! 

Word count: 830