Prolugue

He cupped her cheek while brushing his lips against hers. 30 minutes ago he asked her to be his girlfriend. 2 hours ago they found out their Ladybug and Chat noir. Now they were sitting on her bed, their legs and their lips interwined. She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away a little. "Look how much i love to kiss you" She got a grin from Adrien. "But we need to talk about some stuff." Adrien frowned and grabbed her hand. "What princess?"

"Look kitty i wanna scream to the world that you are my boyfriend but we can't. The news already caught Ladybug and Chat noir kissing on the Eiffle Tower so eveyone think now that they're dating wich is true. But i would stand out if Adrien and Marinette would date too and also your father." He gave her a sad smile. "I have a idea. We will announce our relationship as Ladybug and Chat Noir and keep our civilian form relationship secret." He smirked at her while kissing her cheek. 

She hummed and kissed his lips. "That a good idea. It is gonna be hard though." she smiled sadly. "Yeah i wanna tell everyone we are dating. Especially Luka," He mumbled the last part but Mari still heard him. She nudged him and giggeld. "Yeah i wanna see Lila and Chloe's face when i tell them you're my boyfriend." she giggeld and got kisses all over her face. "Oh wow, Alya and Nino would have fangirled so much." He exclaimed. She laughed and agreed. 

" Will we already announce our superhero relationship?" He asked grinning. She kissed his cheek and nodded. He grabbed his phone and opened insta. He went to his superhero account. They both had a account for their superhero forms for Akuma stuff and for their fans. He picked a photo and posted it. 

@ chatnoir.official:

GUYS!!! IT FINALLY HAPPEND!!! She said yes! She is my girlfriend!! <3 <3 I love you! x @ladybug

I love you! x @ladybug.official

@ladybug.official: I love you too silly cat! <3

@ladyblog.official: OH MY GOD FINALLY!! I'M SO HAPPY!

@ladynoir.lover: CUTIES! AAHHH!!!

We both chuckeld and kissed. "I love you princess." he said smiling. "I love you too kitty cat!" She yawned. He picked her up bridalstyle and brought her to bed. She snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight girlfriend." He whisperd in her ear after giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight boyfriend." He chuckeld and a moment later they were both asleep.

This was the same prologue as in my one shot book but i promise the next real chapter will be there soon! <3

Bye my loves! 💓

Word count: 445