17. my lucky charm

Adrien and Mari thought that after a couple days the storm about their relationship would lay down a little and it would go back to normal. But it didn't. 

Everyone was stil either excited or mad about their relationship. It was all weird but they just tried to mostly ignore and just enjoy the fact that they were able to show affection in public. Adrien held her hand tightly with a proud look on his face. Marinette looked over at his face as they walked into school and saw a grin on his face. She lightly shoved her elbow in his side causing him just to wink at her and put his arm around her. She looked up at him with an adoring smile.

"Nervous for the finals tomorrow?" She asked. He shook his head. "No, i got my lucky charm." He replied as he rolled up sleeve, showing the bracelette around his wrist. Marinette's chest filled up with warmth and love. Words couldn't even explain how much she loved this man. After all this years, he still got it and felt like it was his most precious belonging. 

She hit her head in his chest, trying to hide her red cheeks. He chuckeld, knowing damn well why she did that and kissed her head. 

The couple continued their way into the school and walked to their class, finding most of their classmates already there. "Goodmorning guys!" Marinette greeted, cheerily. She got a lot back before she let go of her boyfriend's hand to sit down next to her bestfriend. 

Adrien's pov

A while into my conversation with Nino, i let my eyes go to the beautiful girl behind me. She was looking at something on Alya's phone and had the most prettiest smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile himself. He never quite understood how he got a girl as wonderful and gorgeous as her. I loved her more than anything and i hope i get to spend the rest of my life with her. I  know that i'm still young and that i sound super cheesy when i talk about her but i couldn't care less. 

As i stared at her for a moment, she probably noticed me looking at her. She looked up and winked at me. I blushed as i got caught and turned my attention again to my bestfriend. Suddenly i felt something on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a note on my desk. I curiously grabbed it and opened it. I immediatly recognized the handwriting. 

You litteraly cannot keep your eyes off me for a moment, can you?

I chuckeld and grabbed a pen to write back. 

No, sorry, i can't help it. You're too beautiful.

I layed the note back on her desk behind me. Seconds later, i heard her lightly laugh. 
For the rest of the class, i couldn't really focus. 

Third person's pov

Class was over and it was time for lunch. Marinette had checked her phone and got a text from Adrien, telling her the class was sitting togheter and she should join. So she packed her bag and went towards the cafetaria.

She immediately noticed her friends and took place next to her boyfriend. He turned around and flashed her a smile before he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hey!" He greeted her. She smiled in return and kissed his cheek. Juleka spoke up. "Oh yeah guys!" She said, trying to catch everyone's attention. "Me and Luka are throwing a party on the boat since our mom isn't home! Y'all coming?" She asked. Everyone agreed and were all excited. "Sure, i'll just tell my father and i'm studying with Mari." Adrien said. Marinette laughed and shook her head. 

"We can't stay too long tho bro!" Kim butted in. "We have to be fit for the finals tomorrow." Adrien agreed. 

Let's hope it wouldn't be a long night...

HEYY LOOK WHO'S ALIVE! I'm sorry but i had a major writers block for this story! I got new ideas now but if y'all have any ideas, feel free to let them know.