12. game night

I know i said quarter finals in my last chapter but i changed it to semi finals lol 

Enjoy!

it was the day of the semi finals. Everyone was really hyped and almost the whole school was going to support their team.

Marinette was on her way to their changing room to wish her boyfriend good luck. She knocked on the door and Kim opened it. "Oh hey pigtails." He said. She smiled at him. "Could you call him for a moment?" She asked. He smirked and turned around. "Adrien! Someone's here for you." She heard him yell.  A moment later, Adrien came out and closed the door behind him. "Hey" He greeted as he grabbed a hold of her waist. She smiled and kissed him. "Hi" She said back. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, placing a kiss on her head. "I wanted to wish you good luck" She said. He smiled down at her and leaned down to place a kiss on her lips. She smiled into the kiss. "Thank you, princess." He mumbled against her lips, smiling. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You like my shirt?" She asked, grinning. He raised his eyebrow before gasping. "Omg, are you wearing my old shirt?" He asked. 

She smiled and turned around showing the back of the shirt. The shirt was his old shirt wich he used to play with. On the back was number and his last name. 

Adrien's eyes softed. "You are the best girlfriend ever." He whisperd. She giggeld before wrapping her arms around him and nuzzling into his neck. He hugged her back and held her close. "I have to go." He whisperd. She pulled and away and gave him a sad smile. "I know." She whisperd back, running a hand trough his hair. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, leaving his lips there for a second. 

"Win for me." She winked before pulling away and going back to the girls. He looked back at her for a while before going back into the changing room. 

Mari saw the girls and went towards them. "Oh Mari! There you are! Where were you?" Rose asked after Mari had joined them. Alya smirked. "Where do you think? With her boyfriend ofcourse." She said, nudging a blushing Mari into her side. 

The group went to the court and took place on the tribune next to the others of their class. 

Both teams went into the court and everyone started cheering. Adrien and Kim did a hand shake before taking their positions. A whistle went off and the game started. 

It was half time and all the players went to drink. Mari ran down to the bottom of the tribune. She was just above Adrien. He immediatly smiled when he noticed her. "You're doing really good." She told him. They were a couple points ahead and with 20 more minutes left, there was a big chance of winning. He drank some more before putting his bottle away. 

She really wanted to give him a kiss but the whole school was behind her and it was to risky. So instead she held out her fist and he bumped his against it, smiling. She winked before returning to her place as the game continued. 

 It was only 8 more minutes and their team was winning. You could clearly see that the other team was pissed. They got more agressive by second. 

Adrien ran towards the hoop with the ball in his hand but before he reached there, the captain from the other team pushed him hard. The whole tribuna gasped as his body hit the ground with a loud tud. Marinette stood up as she saw he was in pain. Adrien grabbed a hold of his ankle in pain as he winced. Kim went to the captain and started yelling to him as marinette sprinted down to help Adrien. "Are you okay?!" She asked, worried

Adrien whinced but nodded. "Yeah it's okay." He told her. Mari frowned and didn't believe him. She gently grabbed a hold of his ankle and saw it was already turning blue. "You're not okay." She said as her and Nino helped him up. Adrien looked at Kim. "It's only 5 minutes so win this okay?" He told him. Kim smiled and patted his back. "Ofcourse dude" He answered. 

Nino and Mari brought Adrien to the school nurse to check on his ankle. A couple minutes later, Kim came into the nursery, smiling. "We won!" He exclaimed, cheering. Adrien laughed as the two high-fived. "I mean i didn't expect much else because we were a lot of points ahead because of you" He said. Adrien chuckeld and shook his head. 

"Do you think you're gonna be able to join us for the finals?" Kim asked, a frown appearing on his face. Adrien frowned. "I don't know for sure." He answered honestly. Marinette held his hand and squeezed it. "The nurse said your injury wasn't that bad so maybe you'll be able too." She explained. "When is it?" She asked. "Next saturday. So 8 days." Kim answered for him. Marinette looked at her boyfriend and ruffled his hair. 

"I think you'll be able to play. I'll take good care of you" She said, kissing his cheek. Kim groaned. "Ugh, love." He said disgusted before he walked out of the room. Adrien and Mari rolled their eyes before giving each other a small kiss. 

 Before they even could properly pull away, Alya stormed in. "You have to come right now. Lila told everyone you guys are dating. People are going crazy." She said. Adrien and Mari looked at each other shocked. "Shit"

ME AND MY CLIFFHANGERS

Sorry it took me so long. I needed more time than i thought. 

Word count: 967