16. Shut up, chloe

Monday had arrived and if Marinette had to be serious, she was a little nervous. It was the first day back in school since her relationship with Adrien is public. She wasn't ashamed of it. She was incredibly proud! She just feared a little for all the reactions.

Adrien had a lot of fans. He almost had a whole fricking fandom. And she of all people knew how crazy they could get. This weekend she tried to avoid social media as much as she could but she knew that not all the comments were that positive.

She was already ready and waited downstairs for Adrien to pick her up. When she got his text that he was outside, they said goodbye to her parents before leaving the bakery. She entered his limousine and gave him a kiss on hi cheek.

"Goodmorning kitty" she greeted him. He smiled at her in return before leaving a kiss on her head. "Goodmorning, m'lady" He replied and grabbed a hold of her hand. "Nervous?" He asked. She smiled and rubbed his palm. "A little." She admitted. 

He brought her hand to his lip and placed a kiss on it. "I understand that but it's not necessary. Everything will be okay and i'm right here you know?" He reminded her. She smiled up at him and gave him a light peck. "Thank you, kitten. "She answered. 

They arrived school and Mari helped Adrien out of the car. "So how's your foot?" She asked. "It's alright. I don't have to wear my crutches anymore but i just have to walk slowly and gentle." He explained as he took a hold of her hand and interwined their fingers. "So you think you'll be able to play the finals saturday?" She asked. He nodded confident and she smiled happily. 

The two walked inside school, hand in hand. Marinette looked around. Whispers were heard and eyes were on them. She swallowed nervously as they walked to Alya and Nino togheter. "Hey lovebirds." Alya said, smirking as she stood next to Nino, his arms around her. Adrien and Mari blushed but smiled. "Heyy guys." Adrien responded. 

The four of them started a nice conversation but soon someone stormed up to them. "Adrikins!" A voice exclaimed. Adrien froze. "Oh no." He whisperd, making Marinette giggle. Adrien turned around and gave her a fake smile. "Hey chloe!" he responded. Marinette, Alya and Nino took place behind him. 

"Why on earth are you dating Dupain-Cheng?" She asked making a disgusted face and glared at her as she pronounced her name. Marinette muttered under her breath and rolled her eyes. Adrien coughed. "Uhm because i love her?"

"Why would you love her when you could love MOI?!" Adrien groaned. "You're getting annoying chloe! Please just shut up!" He snapped. Chloe and actually everyone else was taken back. Adrien getting angry didn't happen a lot...

Mari's eyes widend and smiled as she noticed chloe's face. She looked like she wanted to say something but nothing came out. She huffed and turned around, swinging her ponytail and walking away. Sabrina stayed. "Congrats." She softly whisperd to both marinette and Adrien. They smiled at her in return but cringed soon. "SABRINA!" Chloe yelled. Sabrina frowned. "Coming chloe!!" She exclaimed before running after the blond. 

Adrien sighed and turned to his friends. Nino laughed. "Dude..." Marinette walked foreward and hugged his torso. "You good?" She asked. He let out a deep breath and kissed her head. "Yeah. Not gonna lie, i always wanted to do that." He laughed. 

The bell rang and all the students went to their class. Luckily the four friends had all their classes togheter that day. They went to their first class and took place. 

"Psst! Adrien!" Someone whisperd and Adrien looked behind him. "Congrats on the girlfriend bro! You scored a great one." Matteo, one of the popular guys in school and also adrien's teammate, whisperd to him. Adrien smiled and looked over at his girlfriend who was busy talking to the girls with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah i know." He replied before he focussed on the lesson.

So as most of you know i have been taking a break but i'm back now and i'm on fire wth!!
I'm not gonna lie, the inspiration for this book was so far away so i'm sorry it took me a while. But i got a question.

Do you guys prefer long updates but takes some time or short but pretty fast updates? 

Anyways hope you liked it! x

Word count:  754