8. Already miss you

Adrien smiled as their eyes met. He brushed her cheek before kissing her forehead, cheek and her lips. "Goodmorning little bug" He whisperd. She smiled and nuzzled into his neck. "Goodmorning" She mumbled, closing her eyes again. He chuckeld and leaned his head against hers. 

"Wich day is it again?" She asked as her finger played with his hair. "Saturday, my love." He answered. She smiled big knowing she could lay there all day until...

"i have to go home, princess." He said. She groaned louder and held him tighter as she shook her head into his chest. "Bug" He tried to get out of her grip but she just shook her head and held him tighter. He tried one more time before giving up and ploffing down. "Holy shit you're strong." He said. She smirked in victory.  

He kissed her head. "Just let me check if Nathalie texted, bugaboo." He said. She sighed and rolled off him. He chuckeld at her pout before he grabbed his phone. He saw that he didn't got any messages from Nathalie so he texted her he would be home soon. He slipped back in bed and Mari immediatly layed her head on his chest. They both smiled in content. 

A hour later they finally got out of bed. Marinette dragged herself to the bathroom and Adrien followed chuckeling. They washed and put on their clothes. 

Marinette walked to him and wrapped to him and wrapped her arms around his neck

Marinette walked to him and wrapped to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "My handsome kitty." She whisperd, kissing the side of his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck as he layed butterfly kisses on her shoulder. "My beautiful princess."He whispered back, smiling. She rubbed his hair and he pulled away giving her a kiss.

"I have to get home sweetheart." He mumbled against her lips as she kept pulling him in for another. And another. She pulled away and whined. "But then it's gonna be two days until i see you." She pouted. He chuckeld and kissed her forehead. "Monday is a long time." He said, winking. She pouted playfully and giggeld. She kissed his cheek. "C'mon i'll walk you out.' She told him. 

The two walked down hand in hand. He grabbed his bag and they continued to downstairs to the bakery. Sabine and Tom were standing behind the counter. "Maman, papa, Adrien is going home." She told them. "Oh wait." Sabine exclaimed as she ran to the back and grabbed a bag. She handed it to Adrien with a wink. "Here so you don't get hungry." She said. He smiled gently at her. "Thank you so much, Sabine."  

Tom came to say bye to as he gave the boy a big hug. "Bye son." He said. Adrien smiled as they pulled away. Mari grabbed his hand and dragged him to the door. "You're welcome any time sweetie!' Sabine yelled after him. He gave her a smile and nodded.

The couple stepped outside. Marinette looked around and saw a lot of people on the street. "No goodbye kiss." Adrien pouted. She smiled at him sadly and nodded. He grabbed her hands and rubbed them with his thumb. "Bye my little bug." He whisperd. "Bye my kitty' She whisperd back. He pulled away and started to walk away. She looked after him and smiled. He winked before he walked towards home. 

She looked after him before entering the bakery with a lovesick smile and went upstairs like that. Tom and Sabine gave each other a knowing smirk as they saw the look on their daughters face. 

When Marinette entered her room and heard her phone bing. She grabbed her phone and checked it. 

She smiled at her phone

She smiled at her phone. 'Oh my silly cat'She thought to herself.

Word count: 667