Closer

Y/n was heading upstairs to their class. They looked over at Saiki.
" oh good morning Saiki! " y/n greeted him.
" good morning " Saiki used telepathy.
" You're in year 3 right? " y/n asked him. He nodded his head.
" no wonder you knew how to help me out yesterday, or you're just smart like that " they stated.
He nodded.
" they called me smart, maybe I should tell them. " saiki thought.
" Hmm L/n, can I walk you to your house later, maybe?" saiki used telepathy.
" he wants to walk me home? " y/n thought
" Okay! That's fine! Just wait for me okay? I have to do something before class is over. " they spoke.
Saiki nodded
" your nice l/n," Saiki thought.

Y/n cleared their desk. Satou went up to them.
" do you need help? " He asked y/n.
" oh no it's fine! " y/n gazed at him.
Satou nodded and walked away.
" he's so caring.." y/n thought.

Y/n finished up their duties in the classroom. They looked over at the door to see Saiki standing there watching them.
" oh Saiki! " y/n walked over to him.
" Hi L/n " he used telepathy
"were you waiting for too long? " y/n proceeded to stand in front to Saiki.
He shook his head.

It was a quiet walk, Saiki was thinking about how to start the conversation.
" so what do you like to do for fun L/n? " He used telepathy
"hmm what I like to do for fun." They thought.
" (you state what you like to do for fun!) " She claimed. "and you saiki? " they asked.
" So it's my turn. " He thought.
" to be honest, i like to stay home most of the time. so nothing much. " he used his telepathy.
you nodded.
" What's your favorite snack? " you asked.
" my favorite snack huh? " he thought.
"my favorite snack has to be coffee jelly, it the best, it's really more of a dessert. " he used his telepathy, he smiled. " and you? "
" coffee jelly huh? Well, my favorite has to be (your favorite snack). I don't know the flavors just delicious!. " you smiled.
"so that's your favorite?" Saiki thought.
you looked over at Saiki
" well this is my place Saiki, thank you again for walking me here. " you bowed.
" it was no problem. " He used his telepathy.
"i'll see you tomorrow at school! we should hang out sometime!" you waved goodbye to saiki as he walked away, he nodded.

[a/n; sorry for such a short chapter, i'm working on some more! originally this was going to be about saiki x my OC, buttttt i changed it! so it's challenging for me to make the reader (y/n) gender neutral so it can be enjoyable for all readers, and i also forgot what i was planning up ahead in the story 😭, but this must go on!!!! ]