Chapter 6:

Today was an okay day. It was the day after my first therapy session. I was feeling a little bit better. After we went to the mall, Alex and I had a long chat. We got everything sorted out and we are moving foward. Today he is taking me somewhere but wont tell me where. He says he wants to keep it surprise. I am kind of nervous because I have no idea where hes taking me. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and turned on the water. I got in the shower. After the shower I put on some of my new clothes, a Pink Juicy sweater and white ripped skinny jeans, and my white and black converse. I put my hair in a pony tail. Last night Alex helped me dye my hair back to blonde. I look like my old self again and to tell you the truth im happy im back. I missed my blonde hair. I missed my old clothes and I miss my okd friends. Alex helped me see that I wasn't going to get over what happened if I kept looking like the walking dead.

"Babe, are you almost ready?" Alex said to me.

"Yeah almost just let me finish my makeup then I will be right out." I called back.

I put on a little bit of eyeliner to highlight my hazel eyes and then I put on some mascara and pink lipgloss. I walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen. As soon as Alex seen me I heard his breathe catch in his throat.

Alex's P.O.V:

I took one look at Annabelle and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. She looked just like her old self. I missed this Anna so much. It pained me to see her wearing all black. I missed when she would wear colors because she brightened my day. I loved this girl. Today I am going to take her somewhere special. I have had it planned out for a while and today was the perfect day. It is the day that we first met 4 years ago. I am going to take her to the place we first met. I know its cheesy but it will make her happy. 

Annabelles' P.O.V:

I have no idea where he is taking me but I know I am going to love it. Hes so creative. We walk to the car and he hands me a blind fold. I put it over my eyes and he starts the car. W edrive for what seems like forever. 

"Are you ready?" He askes me and I feel the car stop.

"Yeah where are we?"

"You'll see. Let me help you out of the car."

He helps me out of the car and he puts me in his back to carry me. I am so confused I have no idea where we are and hes not giving me any hints. He carrys me for quite a distance and then hes sets me down in a chair. He tells me not to take off my blindfold and then he turns on a radio. I recognize the song he plays. It was the one that was playing in the background when we first met.  It is called Open Water by bless the fall. Suddenly I know where we are and I feel a tear slip from my eyes. We are at the park where I first met him. There was a water fall in the middle of it and there were benches sorrounding the water. I took at the blindfold and he walked over to me slowly. He lifted me out of the chair and kissed me. 

"I love you so much Anna." 

"I love you too." He sets me back down and gets on his knee.

" I know we are too young to get married but I love you so much. We have known eachother for exactly 4 years and I know that you are the one I want to be with. I Love you. I hope that you will take this promise ring and wear it everyday. I swear to god that when we are old enough I will marry you. I cant picture any day in the future with out you. So will you take this ring and be my future wife?

"Yes, oh my god yes! I cant picture my life with out you. I love you so much."