Chapter 12:

After a couple days after what happened I got a text from my brother asking if we could hang out today. I texted him after 20 minutes of contemplating it. I told him I would be ready in 15 minutes to drive over to Alex's house. I got dressed and 10 minutes later Andy got there. 

"Hey sis. Wow havent said that in a while I missed you so much." he said as he hugged me.

"Hey. Where are we going?" 

"Its a surprise. I cant tell you."

"Okay well let me tell Alex ill be back later and grab my purse."

"Okay and you dont need your purse just bring your phone and a light sweater in case it gets cold later."

"Alright."

We left the house and he drove us to some small restraunt called La Famila Mexicana. It was a very good restraunt. I used to go there with my family as a kid. It brought up a lot of happy memories. It brought tears in my eyes just thinking about how one day we were a happy family.

"Remember when we used to come here as kids with mom and dad?"

"How could I forget. It was when we were actually happy."

"Yeah."

After we eat I have a surprise for you."

"Where are we going?"

"I cant tell you, Thats why its called a surprise."

"Okay fine.Haha you win."

"Of course I do im your older brother."

"Dude you're older than me by like 2 minutes."

"So it still counts."

"Whatever."

After we ate we got in the car and headed down to San Diego. I have no idea where we are going but San Diego is pretty far from where we live.

"Where are we going?"

"I cant tell you yet."

"FIne!"

An hour later we pull up to an arena. I am so confused so I just let him lead me inside. We walk inside and its all dark in there.

"I hope you like this. It took forever for them to agree to come out here."

"Okay im so confused."

He claps his hand and the lights come on and the first thing I notice is a stage with 4 guys standing on it. I instantly start shaking with excitment. Pierce the Veil is here and they are doing a private show.

"OMFG ANDY ARE YOU SERIOUS PIERCE THE VEIL IS HERE!!!!!!! WHATS GOING ON?"

"I told them about the day we were supposed to go to the concert and how I got "killed" in an accident. I wanted to make it up to you Anna. I know I hurt you but I hope this makes up for it."

I run and jump into his arms hugging him tightly crying on his shirt.

"You are the best brother I could ever ask for."