Ch. 16: Being Released:

Its amazing to say the least that even though I was better and my wounds were healed, they still kept me in the hospital a week to make sure I was sane and that I wouldn't try to killing my self again. They want to make sure I am stable. I should go home later today. I am excited I can eat good food, watch Netflix and hang out with my brother and boyfriend. Tonight Alex is supposed to take me to a restaurant. We have been engaged for like 3 months and we really need to start planning out our wedding. Its weird saying I am engaged considering I am 18 almost 19 years old. Most people are only getting married at this age because the girl is pregnant and there isn't a way out.

It was at 5:30pm that I was finally released. Alex brought me fresh clothes from home. I'm so excited to finally get out of these damn hospital clothes. It feels nice to be in jeans and a sweater again I tell you that much. I'm not much for wearing dresses or anything so that hospital gown was a pain in the ass. Alex walked in to the room when I finished changing he told me that he signed my release forms.

" Hey baby, when ever your ready we can leave. Your brother is out in front with the car. I know I said it will just be us for dinner but your brother insisted on coming he threw the brother card at me."

" Are you serious? ha-ha. I'm glad to have him back I have really missed him. It's nice to say I have a brother again."

" I know babe. He really missed you it killed him to know that he hurt you. It was so hard for him to be away from you for so long. You are his twin. You guys had a special connection. He used to check up on you. He would make sure you are alright."

-looks down- "I really missed him and like yeah we have this "special connection" as you call it but yet he felt the need to hide from me and make him self hidden for so long. He could have told me, he could have called me and told me he was alright. I almost killed myself because I thought I lost him. My mother killed her self because she lost her "baby". You don't understand how that makes me feel. Yes, I love him. I always will. I forgive him for what he did because its the right thing to do but I am hurt. I am scared that when things go bad he is going to leave again. I don't think that I could ever go through it again. I don't want to lose him again, I wont."

"Come hither babe." Hither is a word that he and I use instead of here. We were in 11th grade English learning about Shakespeare and he thought it would be cute to use that word so its just an "us" thing. " I know you were hurt about your brother and I also know you were hurt about me leaving. I promise you that I will never leave you again, you are my baby girl. You also don't have to worry about your brother leaving you either. He missed you so much." He picked me up and kissed me. It feels nice to be in his arms again.

We left the hospital and my brother drove us to my favorite restraint. Okay shall I say fast food restaurant . I wanted a good burger and Wendy's sounded amazing. We ordered our food and sat In the back of the place. We talked about everything and anything. Then my brother brought up the topic of our wedding. Here I am released from the hospital an not one hour later am I being pestered about a wedding. Gr my brother annoys me. ha-ha. Decisions decisions.