Chapter 13

*** Couple of months later ***

I woke up in the middle of the night, my heart pounding, barely able to breathe, and very dizzy. I must have had a bad dream. I was all sweaty it was gross. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. I sat on the shower floor and started crying. My life should have been happy now that I have my brother back but it not. I miss my mom, I miss my dad. I just wish we still had our some what functional family back. I hate the depression I have inside me. Alex and Andy think that I have gotten better. But what they dont know is that I have gotten better at hiding it. I hate my life. I hate waking up going to school and seeing a bunch of people act fake towards me. They are always smiling and being nice to me now that they know my brother is back. I wish they were like this when I lost everything. 

Still sitting in the bathtub. I take my hidden blade and make a small cut to my wrist. I watch as the blood seeps down my pail white skin. I smile and make another cut. I love the feeling of the blade cutting into my smooth skin.....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Alex asks me.

Busted......

"Babe, why are you cutting yourself?"

"I....I...." and i start crying again.

"You can tell me anthing you know that."

"I know"

"So what is it?"

"Im not happy."

****Hey guys i wanted to do a quick update sorry its short i hope you guys like it!***