Chapter 3

The next morning I wake up still in Alex's arms. He's sleeping peacfully and he is beautiful to look at. I slowly unwrap myself from his grasp and walk into his bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, I have make up smeared around my eyes and I have tear stains. I splash some cold water on my face and sitt down on the edge of the bathtub and start crying again. My mom was the only family I had left and now I have no-one, eccept Alex. I know that I havent been the best daughter lately. After what happend to Andy I secluded myself from everyone. I locked myself in my bedroom everyday the only time I would come out is when I needed to eat, go to the bathroom or leave the house for school. I barely talked to my mom. I know I should have but what was I supposed to say? " Hey mom, I know I look exactly like Andy, I should have been the one to die not him. How was your day?" No thats why I locked myself away. I know she blames me even though its not my fault.

"Hey babe." Alex says as he walks into the bathroom and sits next to me on the edge of the tub. He whips away the tears that have fallen from my eyes. He stands up and wets a wash rag with warm water and washes away make up that has smeared again. He takes my chin in his hand and lifts my face up. He kisses my forehead then my nose then finally my lips.

"I love you so much and we will get through this together I promise. We will never be apart. You are the only one for me." He says