Chapter 2:

The next morning I woke up early. I went into the kitchen and made coffee. I went into my bedroom and took my pink Juicey sweater and blue ripped skinny jeans out of the closet and got dressed. I put on light make up and did my hair real nice. Alex will be here any minute to take me to school. It feels weird having a boyfriend again. I kind of feel normal. I hear my phone buzz. It was a text from Alex saying hes outside. I walk down the stairs and too his car.

"Woah you are wearing pink? You look beautiful!" He says as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, I kind of feel normal since your back. Im nervous though."

"Why is that babe?"

"Because everyone will be talking about us. You just moved back here and your hanging out with the biggest freak in the whole school. You were just as popular as I was. What will they say about you?"

" Like I care. You're the reason I came back. I missed you. Who cares what people say about me. I dont care if I am popular or not. Your all I need."

We get to the school and he parks where everyone else does. I guess he really doesnt care. We get out of the car and everyone is staring at us. He stares straight ahead as he grabs my hand and leads me into the school. He walks me to my locker. His is right next to mine. 

"This must be depressing to look at everyday." Pointing to the picture of my brother framed on the wall next to my locker.

"It is but then its like hes here with me." I say sadly.

He grabs me and hugs me. "Everything is going to be okay I promise you that. This is our last year in high school. After this we can go any where just me and you. We can even move to like France or something. Where ever you want."

That made me laugh. I was glad he was back. I dont feel as much like a freak. At lunch we get into the lunch line. Everyone is staring at us but we dont care. We get the food and walk over to a table in the middle of the cafeteria. We sit next to eachother and talk. I was actually laughing and smiling. It felt good. After lunch we go to our 5th period. We have chemistry together and my teacher made us lab partners since no one is sitting next to me. As the teacher taught we were playing tic-tac-toe. I one a couple games and I could tell he was getting frustrated. I loved him so much. 

Since we were seniors we didnt have a 6th period so we decided to drive to Starbucks and get coffee since it was chilly. After we went to starbucks we drove to my house.

I unlocked my front door and went up stairs to tell my mom that I was home early. I could here a noise coming from her bedroom so I opened the door. She was sitting on the floor with a bottle of Vodka next to her and my depression pills were lying all around her. I screamed for Alex to come up here and help me get her to the hospital. She was crying. I havent seen my mom like this since the funeral. Alex came running up the stairs into the room. He picked up my mom and took her to this car. We drove to the hospital and they admited her. I was crying and Alex was holding my hand and rubbing my back as we waited for the doctor to come out and tell us what was going on. 

After what feels like for ever the doctor came out and said that we came in time. They are going to keep her for a couple weeks in the psychiatric part. They are going to get her a good doctor that she could talk to. He asked me if I knew anything that could have triggered this. I couldn't say anything since I was crying so much so ALex told him about the accident and my brother. The doctor nodded his head and said that he would get my mom the best help he can. He asked me if I had anyone to stay with so im not  by myself. Alex said that I could stay with him. The doctor agreed.

I have been living with Alex and his family for about 2 weeks when I finally get a call from the hospital where my mom is. They said that there was some bad news. I grabbed Alexs hand and put the phone on speaker so he could hear. 

"I am sorry to inform you that your mom passed away this morning. We thought she was getting better and she could have went home tomorrow. When one of workers came to bring her breakfast we seen that she was dead. I am so sorry for your lost is there anyone we can call?" I told them that I was all she had since my dad left up after my brother died. He moved on and got himself a new familt and the only time I see or hear from him is on my Birthday or Christmas. I had no one left anymore. I would have to take care of everything. Since I was turning 18 in 9 months I wasnt actually an adult yet so I would have to go into the foster care system. I told Alex this and he said there was no freaking way that will happen. He said he would help figure out everthing he even said that I could live with him until we graduate. I went up strairs and locked the door and cried. A few minutes later Alex came to my door. I opened it and he grabbed me and gave me a huge hug. I cried into his shoulder for what feels like hours until I finally fell asleep.