Ig? What you want from me??

I don't know why boys only date me for nudes

Like I'm more than my fucking body!!!!

I don't understand why boy's only think it's okay to use girls for their bodies and for sex. It's not okay. Girls if you are dating a boy and he is able to come over to your house....make sure he's not A) Looking at other girls insta pages
B) Asking for nudes
C) Looking at other girls while on a date wit you
D) On the phone too much and smiles a bit tooo much than normal..
E) Pays less attention to you

He is not in it with you boo. He's just tryna fuck. Also if you guys are fighting Just remember this...DISRESPECT HIM IN HIS HOUSE. NOT URS. 1. Because then you can leave his house mad... 2. he cant hit, touch u in any harmful way because if their mama home yk damn well they aint gonna hit a woman in front of them. I hope you girls are careful into who y'all are datin....you don't know what they are capable of...one day they might be so fucking angry and beat the shit out of you....you may wake up in the hospital wit confusion. Your family doesn't need that. Also Girls be careful when meeting up with online dudes....they could be pedos or a psycho...and you prolly don't even know the truth. They may have multi personality disorder...and one could be super crazy. Please be careful!!!!

That's me if no one knew

That's me if no one knew....I would be posting a few more pictures on here if you want me to.  I know, I know...Im ugly. lmfaoo people say im pretty like bitch i know you are lying straight to my face.

FUCK LOVE

FUCK LIFE

FUCK FAKE FRIENDS

FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!

I GIVE UP TRYNA BE THE PERFECT DAUGHTER KNOWING IM JUST A FUCKING MISTAKE!!! STOP FAKING IT. I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE ABT ME!!! YOU NEVER DID!!!

Word count: 336