I broke that whore's nose!!!

OKAY ITS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH AT THE MOMENT BOYFRIEND!!! SHE KEPT ON BEING HELLA TOUCHY!!! LIKE BITCH BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!

SO I SAID...."Stop touching my manz you hoe!!"

She said "Excuse me, I'm pretty sure he would want me and not some hooded rat trashy bitch!!"

NOW IM NOT THE OVERLY JEALOUS TYPE BUT THAT WHORE KEPT TOUCHING NEAR HIS DICK SO I HAD ENOUGH WIT HER BULLSHIT!!!

I PUSHED HER THEN I TACKLED HER TO THE GROUND BASHED HER HEAD INTO THE FLOOR AND STARTED ROCKING HER SHIT BY PUNCHING HER FACE, STOMACH, EVERYWHERE!!!

She ended up in the hospital, my boyfriend ended up breakin up with me...I never understood why. He then later announced that he was dating that girl and so I decided to pay a lil visit to her brother, he was i believe 17 yes yes i know...dont judge. Anyways i told him the whole situation he told me we can fuck eachother and say we datin and other stuff and we posted hella weird funny pictures. After like 5 months or 8 months later, we broke up because he met another girl, and i completely understood because he and i weren't really couply? i guess you can say.

We were more just friends doing eachother a favor. I fuck him when he needed his needs done, He takes cute pictures and kisses me and cuddles with me when i needed to be cheered up.  So basically it was win win situation. Anyways we made our relationship over, and we ended it on good terms, now him and his gf have been together for abt almost 1 year. I am so proud of him.