Hershey Pie (JxM)

Mully's POV:

'Josh is one horny fuck.'

I stumble out of the office barely able to walk, catching a glimpse of Josh smirking as I move away. I flip him the bird and make my way to the shower. My ass muscles need to relax. As I get into the shower I hear the door creak open, I sigh knowing good and well who it is. 

"Mully~" Josh whispers in a sexy tone. 

"Josh, no stop" I warn him.

"Baby, relax I'm not gonna do anything without your permission. I just want to shower with you." He tells me reassuringly. I smile to myself and hear his clothes hit the bathroom tile. He opens the sliding door and steps in behind me. 

"Hi baby," He whispers in my ear. 

"Hi" I mumble back shyly. He snickers and I frown in response. 

"You're so cute." He says comfortingly, and kisses the spot behind my ear. I blush and lean back into him. He wraps his arms around me as I do so. (Y'all just let the short people have this, ok?? I know Josh is short af, you can imagine him tall if you really want to, I personally still imagine him as his real height.)  We finish showering and get dressed, laying on the bed when we finish. He lays his head on my chest and I squeeze him tightly enjoying the moment. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all ik it's short chillax just wanted to get something out.

Peace out thots.