fiiiiine here's your smut

Josh's POV:

I woke up from my nap and decided to record with the boys. It was just gonna be me, Eddie, and Grant. When I got into the game I saw Eddie and Grant join a few seconds later. "So, what do you guys wanna play?" I asked.

"We can just do a horror map I guess," Eddie responded. We all agreed and chose a map. I wasn't too frightened but I still screamed for the video but as Eddie and Grant were cussing a ghost out I felt something crouch between my legs. I immediately knew who it was. I tried to nudge Mully away but he wasn't having it. He began to rub up and down my thighs and I was starting to get nervous. Then he started rubbing me through my pants. I let out a sharp gasp and the other two boys heard it.

"What's wrong dawg? Did you see a monster or something?" Eddie asked.

"U-uh yeah but I'm not sure. My eyes just might have been tricking me." I told them reassuringly.

Mully's POV:

'It's really fun messing with Josh like this.' I thought to myself. 'This is what he gets for trying to make me do laundry.' I stopped rubbing and quietly unbuttoned his pants. He was still trying to concentrate on the game, I could tell. I pulled down his pants and gently took his dick out of his boxers. He was starting to squirm and be quiet but it wasn't amusing enough for me. I took his entire dick in my mouth. He squealed at the sudden contact. 

"Yeah, boys I'm fine, totally fine. I just keep thinking I'm seeing ghosts." He said into his headset. I bobbed my head up and down faster and faster and was surprised with how well composed he was. He would only let the tiniest grunts out every so often. Soon though he gave in.

"Hey guys, I uh, think I left the oven on I've got to go." He said.

Josh's POV:

I needed to make up excuses before it was too late.

"Dude we haven't cooked at all today. Why would the oven be on?" Grant asked. 

"Oh, did I say oven? I meant I need to wash my dick. I haven't cleaned it in a while and it's really itchy." I felt Mully cringe beneath me. I chuckled. 

"Ooookayy" was all I heard from Eddie before I logged off. I took off my headset and pulled Mully up to meet my eyes.

"You really think it's funny to mess with me while I'm recording?" I asked angrily. 

"Yeah, kind of but I really hope you're kidding about the itchy dick thing." He said looking at me. That's it I've had enough of this shit. Before Mully could say another word I aggressively leaned him over the table.

"You're gonna fucking learn." I told him while pulling his head back. 

"J-Josh, p-please I'm sorry, really!" He pleaded.

"Damn right your sorry." I said before quickly pulling his pants down and slamming my dick into him. He let out a loud moan. I felt pure bliss run through my body. "F-fuck Mully, t-this is what you get."

"I'm sorry J-Josh just plea- ahagh~" He tried to finish but I pulled his hair back roughly.

"That's not my name" I told him in a serious voice.

"Mphh-" he tried to moan.

"What is it? What's my name?" I demanded raising my voice sightly. 

"Daddy!" He shouted. 

"Good boy~" I said as I shoved my dick in deeper hitting his prostate. Mully's moans got louder and he shot his head back. 

"AhhHhh~ right there Daddy!~" He shouted as I continually hit that spot.

I continued to pound his prostate. "I-I'm gonna-" Mully started to say.

"Don't you dare, you've been bad so you're gonna have to wait for me." I pounded a few more times harder and harder. After a while I felt my climax rising. I grunted and without warning came in Mully's ass. Almost immediately after he came on the desk. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm lazy so I'm stopping this chapter here. Sorry it took so long to update. Again, I've just been really lazy.