picture pt. 1

I had to write a chapter about this photo.

Mully's POV:

I was working today in the Click office. Everyone was there today, including Josh. Sexy mother-fucker *bites lips obnoxiously*. No one at the office knows about our little 'thing' and that's how we plan to keep it.

Josh and I were walking around the studio. There's so much going on now, so many projects and ideas. Soon though,

"Hey, let's take a picture!" Josh exclaims.

Josh and I walk over to a nice brown leather chair.

"So?" I look at him questioningly.

"You know what would be funny? I'm gonna sit on your lap, it'll bait all the fanfics." He laughed. I was nervous. Josh knew how sensitive I was. I sat down in the chair and a moment later josh was on my knee.

"Hey!" Josh called to another employee. "Come take our picture"

The man laughed when he saw the position Josh and I were in but he came over straight away. For the picture Josh stared dramatically into the distance, and I looked at the camera with one arm around his waste and my other hand on his thigh. As we were taking a few pictures I noticed Josh was starting to grind against my lap.

Tbc because I'm lazy,

Anyway I change my mind I want Mully to be a top now. It might not fit in as well in the story but hey, whatever.

Maybe this can be a different story idk.