New Ship

As requested by Reader_Bean. This is going to be in the same universe as the JxM story but I'm just gonna focus on Eddie and Narrator in this chapter.

Eddie's POV:

So it's been a few days since Josh and Mully started fucking and it's weird but I'm kind of jealous? Not of them but the fact that they were able to tell, or I guess show *wink, wink* each other how they felt. Let's just say I don't have the courage to tell Grant that I want his sex organ in my butt, but hey, today's a new day! Maybe I can tell him?

Grant's POV:

Eddie's ass looks hot in those pants.

Eddie's POV:

As I exited my room and went to the living room I saw Grant laying on the couch and I instantly got bummed because I knew he would never like me. I let out a huff and I guess he heard it because his head popped up from the other side of the couch.

"What's wrong, dude?" He asked with a curious glance. I tried to laugh it off.

"N-nothing, nothing at all! W-why would you think something was wrong?" I internally high-fived myself for being such a smooth mother fucker.

"I don't believe that one fucking bit." Shit.

"U-um," 'Okay Eddie this is your chance' "You have a nice dick!" I chuckled, wait what the fuck. SHit. SHIT. sHIt!!!

Grant's POV:

Hmm, so he likes my dick and I like his ass. 1+1=2.

Eddie's POV:

"I didn't mean that! I'm so sorry!" At this point I wanted to yeet myself out of the window. Grant frowed and tilted his head.

"I mean not that like you don't have a nice dick, I'm sure you do!" I rambled on.

"Eddie, shut the fuck up." He told me. Dammit I fucked up so bad. I began to walk backwards as he got off the couch and walked towards me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHAHAHA BITCHESSSSSSSS

ALSO I JUST GOT MY FIRST PIECE OF THE BOYS MERCH
I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDD.