Random Title: Scribble.io and chill *smut*

Here y'all go more porn for you to read. Requested by LinoSM2004

Josh's POV: 

Well, I just got sucked off by a guy. Whatever, being straight is overrated...I guess? I mean am I gay? Who knows, I got all this pent up internalized homophobia so we'll see how it goes. (Literally me)

I got up and walked over to my wallet to get my license because it's perfectly normal to forget what year you were born. I was gonna sign up for a FaceBook account because all my cool aunts are on there. I started to go through my wallet and realized there was another twenty missing. 'That son of a bitch' I thought to myself and marched into the hallway. When I got to Mully's door I didn't even bother to knock. I slammed open the door and stared him straight in the eyes. It looked like a really dramatic anime scene, like just imagine Mully is like 'Nani??!??!' Anyway I punched that bitch in the arm and his phone fell onto the bed. 

"What the fuck bro?!" He angrily asked,

"Give me back the extra twenty" I demanded

"I didn't take any extra money" He protested, I stared at him for like five minutes until finally,

"Okay, Okay mate I took extra but I'm not giving it back." He told me,

"Hmm, okay well I'll just do the same thing you did to get the money." I looked at him before jumping onto the bed.

"Wh-?" he started but soon I grabbed his bulge and began rubbing. I could tell he was trying not to look like he wanted this. 

"You could just give the money back y'know?" I said

"Mphm- no" he tried his best to get the word out. 

"Fine" and I began to feel up his stomach trying to get to his chest. Before I could he grabbed my hand through his shirt. I looked at him confused but thought he wanted me to stop for real (consent is key) so I tried to take my hand away but he didn't let go. He looked me in the eye for what felt like fucking ages I honestly thought it was getting kind of awkward. Then all of the sudden he grabbed my face and crashed my lips into his. I pulled back and looked at him.

"Mate that's like really gay" I told him.

"Boi your dick was in my mouth like twenty minutes ago." He shot back

"True." I began to kiss him again and soon flipped us over so that he was sitting on my lap. He started to grind on me and moan into the kisses.

"Fuck." He whispered. 

"You really want this now don't you?" I asked him.

"Please daddy." He begged

"Wow I never would have guessed you had a daddy kink." I was looking up at him now. "Well do you want daddy's dick inside you?" I asked him

"Ah~ please" he moaned as I bit his neck. I planted kisses all over his neck until I found his sweet spot. I then started sucking on it. "AhHah" he moaned into my shoulder. (How am I supposed to type out that someone is moaning like bruh do I say: "AHhahha" or like 'he moaned'???) I could feel myself getting harder. He felt this and looked down at my crotch.

Mully's POV: 

'Shit. I can't believe josh is gonna fuck me. I can't believe I'm making him act like this.' I felt his boner poke me so I looked down and rubbed him through his pants, my other hand on my own. I couldn't take it anymore I wanted him inside me now. 

"Fuck Josh, please fuck me" I begged.

Josh's POV: 

As I heard him beg it got me even harder. I quickly unzipped my pants.

"Suck on it." I demanded. He looked up and then quickly back down at my hard cock. Fuck my cock felt so good in his mouth. I grabbed his head and pulled it forwards, he began to gag. I pulled him up to look at me before giving him a hard kiss and pulling down his pants and boxers. He flipped onto his hands and knees, ready for me to enter. As I teased him with my tip at his entrance he let out a soft moan.

"AaaHh, daddy" he moaned. I started to push into him and he flinched in pain.

"It's okay baby" I tried to comfort him. I waited for him to tell me to keep going. He nodded a few minutes later and I slid the rest of my length into him. He yelped in more pain. 

"Pl-please, fuck m-ee harder" I listened to him as he said this and began to thrust slowly in and out of his ass. He let out more moans as I grunted loudly. I sped up going faster and faster in and out of him. He looked like he couldn't handle it.

Mully's POV:

Gaw this felt so fucking good. I moaned loudly as Josh sped up. 

"Shh baby, we can't let them hear us", I nodded in compliance knowing it would be a nightmare if they heard. Soon after I couldn't help it. He hit the perfect spot. 

"FuuCUCK JOSH, RIGHT T-THERE'" I could tell he was smirking above me and he began to ram into the same spot over and over. I couldn't help myself I was moaning so loudly. The only words I could manage to get out was his name and subscriber count (bahbahbahb why do I do this). 

"Da-dadd-y I'-m gon-na cu-" and with that I came onto the sheets. After a few more hard thrusts and grunts Josh came deep inside me (where condoms kids). I rolled over breathlessly. He still laid above me looking down at me panting.

"Shit, you're so fucking hot." He said, I shyly smiled as I rubbed his chest. He laid down beside me and looked at me. 

"That was so good baby, but now you gotta do laundry suckkkerr." He jumped up grabbing the extra money I stole and I tried to follow after but flinched in pain BECAUSE OF HIS GIANT FRICKING COCK IN MY BUTT. I just threw a pillow at him as hard as I could. It hit him in the head as he was trying to put his pants on. He opened the door a few seconds later and-golly. There Juicy was with Eddie and Narrator squatting behind a wall. They stared in shock and Josh just gave Juicy a long hard look that said 'I'm gonna kill you bitch'. Juicy caught onto this and sprinted down the hall.

tbc obviously.