Why do I write this

Josh's POV

I heard a gentle knock at my door. I got up from against it and cracked the door open. It was Mully. I could still hear the others laughing downstairs and I felt the embarrassment all over again. Mully noticed this as I was hiding my face in my hands. 

Mully's POV

I slowly pushed Josh's wrist down to reveal his face again, it looked as if he could cry. As I began to speak he was still avoiding eye-contact. "Hey, Josh, It's alright" I told him while he slowly picked his head up. "They're just trying to mess with you."

"Yeah I know," he whispered. "It'll just take me a while to calm down",

"Okay" I chuckled, I could see a smile spread across his face. God, I loved his smile. I began to walk out the door when I heard him speak.

"Thanks Mully," he said, looking at me with sad eyes. I couldn't help but feel my heart sink.

"Of course Josh" I replied. I soon walked down stairs, the boys staring at me. I shrugged them off and opened the fridge. 

Josh's POV

Later that evening as I lied on the couch watching TV I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Grant. "Hey man, sorry about this morning," he said. 

"Of course man, I get it I would probably laugh too," I responded. 

"Haha, I mean yeah. Who's stupid enough to jack off with the door unlocked in a house full of men without manners? That is so dumb," he said.

"Okay man don't push it. Jokes over," I stared long and hard at him. He began to get uncomfortable and walked backwards into the kitchen completely rolling over the dining table like a dumb ass. 'This bitch', I thought to myself and just went back to watching Wife Swap. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter. I'm watching Family Guy and barely paying attention but I'll take recommendations.