picture pt.2 *smut*

TAKE IT BACK MULLY IS GONNA BE A BOTTOM HERE (this is on my phone so ignore any bad spelling etc.)

Mully's POV:
Josh continued to tease me. Soon enough though Josh told the employee he could stop taking pictures. As soon as he left I grabbed Josh by the hand and led him to the bathroom in my office.
"Not funny man." I told Josh angrily. By now I had a raging boner.
"Aw what's wrong babe. You don't like bring teased?" He said mockingly.
"Of course not!" I shot back. Next thing I knew Josh had pinned me against the bathroom wall.
"J-Josh please." I pleaded.
"I don't like your attitude babe" He frowned.
"I-I'm sorry, r-really!" I looked at him pleadingly. He just sighed, looked down, and shook his head. Soon enough he started kissing my neck. He of course already knew all of my sweet spots. I continued to try to beg but he wasn't listening. Eventually all I could get out were moans.
"Mhm~ Jo-" I started to moan. He grabbed my neck and looked at me.
"What's my name baby?"
"D-Daddy." I whimpered.
"Good boy." He smiled in satisfaction and turned me over so that my stomach was against the wall. I continued to moan, not being able to help myself.
"Please~" I begged Josh. And as soon as I said it he started grinding against me.
"M- Jo- Daddy~" I moaned. He began gliding his index finger across the back of my jeans, I shivered at his delicate touch. I continued to whimper, not wanting to make him angry with any of my protests. As if my prayers had been answered he began sliding my jeans down my legs and soon I was left in my boxers and sweatshirt. After a few minutes of Josh grinding against me I heard him unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his jeans.
"Baby, as soon as I'm inside you you better not make a single sound or your gonna be in a lot of trouble. You know how difficult it'll be to explain your noises to the other employees." He whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine and I tried not to moan just from that. After a few more lines of dirty talk I could feel Josh's tip at my entrance with no preparation.
"Josh, I-I-, aren't you gonna prep me." I asked with hope.
"Mmm~ such a shame you didn't use my name baby. I would've though about giving you prep but now you don't deserve it." He chuckled.
"Pl-ease daddy?" I begged.
"I'm sorry baby, but it's too late." With that he pushed himself inside of me. I let out a harsh, almost scream.
"Uh uh, what did I say about the noises baby?"
"Sorry daddy, it just hurt." I sighed.
"I know baby but you'll be ok" He kissed me behind my ear and began thrusting slowly. I continued to let out harsh grunts for a minute or two but eventually they turned into quiet moans, (since I knew I couldn't be loud). I could hear Josh grunting behind me, speeding up at increasing rates. He continued to pound relentlessly into my ass and after a few more thrusts-
"Daddy! Right there! Oh god yes right there!"
I could hear Josh chuckle and then he sped up. At this point I didn't understand how the slapping noises could be worse then my moans but I tried to hide them just in case. He pounded harder and harder into my prostate and I tried everything to grip onto whatever of the wall that I could. Josh's grunts were getting louder until he finally came in my ass. The feeling of his cum shooting inside of me was enough to send me over the edge. I came all over the wall and my shirt with one last loud moan of Josh's 'name'.
Josh turned me around and looked into my eyes.
"You did so amazing baby," He told me
"You always do." I smiled at his remark and kissed him.
"I gotta clean my shirt." I said looking up at him.
"Yeah and I gotta clean off my pants." He said referring to the semen that had dripped out of my ass and onto our pants. We cleaned up and walked back into the main part of the office, continuing with our day and only receiving a few weird stares.

😐
goodbye
idk why the font changed and is strangely changing right now.
Anyway never speak to me again.