ik y'all only want smut soo...i'm giving you fluff instead

Josh's POV:

Gaege ran like his life depended on it but I sprinted after him, filled with adrenaline and anger. Finally I caught him and pinned him to the living room carpet. 

"Why the fuck were you listening to us!?" I shouted, spitting in his face on accident. 

"Y-you guys were pretty loud." He said frightened.

I got off him sighing. "That's still perverted."

"Uhh, sorry I guess, I just didn't think you would end up fucking one of your friends." He said in response. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. I could feel Gaege and the other boys staring at me. 'Well I guess there's nothing to hide from them anymore.' I thought to myself. 

"Okay, let's just not talk about this around the house." I looked at them for confirmation and they all nodded. 

"Yeah but if you're too loud while banging him I'm gonna say something." Gaege added. 

"Okay, fine but that's the only reason you can talk about it." I told him. They nodded again.

I soon remembered Mully. The poor bub must be so confused about everything. I ran upstairs and slammed open the door to find a curled up Mully with his face in a pillow. I sat on the bed and gently played with his hair. I slowly rested my chin on his shoulder. 

"It's okay baby. I'm sorry for scaring you." I said. I heard Mully sniff in response. "I'm so so sorry baby." I heard a muffled 'It's okay.' "Come here" I told him. He laid his head on my chest squishing his face. "Aww, baby I wanna see you." I heard him mumble 'nuh-uh'. "Baby please you're so cute." He slowly lifted his face to look at me. "See, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you." He said losing eye contact. I bent my neck down and kissed his forehead. He snuggled deeper into my chest and as I played with his hair we drifted into a nap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some fluff because I'm lazy. Also sorry for not updating regularly I will try harder. 

REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED.