Chapter 1

You wake up and notice that E.J's birthday is in two days, you decide to visit him before going to work.when you get there you see Masky on the porch smoking a cigarette and yelling at Toby , you walk up and they notice you"Hey Y/N,what are you doing here"Masky asks surprised to see you,and Toby just waves at you. You wave back "Hey just passing by to visit E.J before his birthday in a few days"you say smiling. " well he's in his room,god know what he's doing". He said looking up at one of the windows of the mansion. "Ok thanks" you say laughing a little. "Good luck", both Toby and Masky yell to you before you walk into the mansion. As you walk in you see the same art work on wall that you always see when you enter the mansion. Your thoughts were interrupted when someone tapped your shoulder," Hey Y/N no time no see what brings you here?" You turn your head to see Brian " Oh hey Brian it really has been a long time" You say chuckling "I'm just passing by to see E.J but I can't find his room, you mind helping me"? You ask scratching the back of your head. Before Brian could answer clockwork ran up to you"Y/N HEY I HAVEN'T SEE YOU IN YEARS!" "Uh hey Clockwork". Before she could ask you more questions she saw something and ran the other way.You looked back at where Brian was and saw him up against the wall spaced out. You wave your hand in his face and snaps out and looks at you" What?" He asked confused."Uh directions, E.J's room". You say surprised that he forgot already."Oh yeah upstairs, third door on the right". He says while walking away towards the kitchen."Thanks", you say while walking up the stairs and looking at the beautiful designs on the walls and paintings. When you find the door you knock, you don't get a response, so you turn the door handle and the door opened, the light was on and there you seen E.J sitting at his desk eating  and he had earbuds in " that's why he couldn't hear me", you thought to yourself. You waked up to him and lightly tapped his shoulder and jumped a bit and turned towards your direction."Oh hey Y/N what are you doing here?" he said smiling." I actually came by to see you how ya been" you say smiling." well nothing much just doing the weekly killing spree",he said chuckling a bit."Oh snap, I got to get to work ,bye see ya soon" you say hugging E.J and leaving. As you drove to work you were thinking about what type of party to throw E.J.  You think about getting everybody together and try getting ideas and plans. When you arrive to your work building, you step out of your car and sigh," another day of saving animals". You say looking up at the building. You walk into the building on your phone."Hey good morning Y/N how your morning going so far?" You look up to see the front desk lady, Kacie. She always greeted you when you enter the work building."Oh good morning Kacie i"m doing good so far thanks for asking?" you say smiling. You walk into you office and start doing daily job as a veterinarian.