Chapter 4

(Still E.J's P.O.V)

I wake up and look up to see my bed room. I was so confused " wasn't I just in the forest" I mumble. I sit up looking around, and see a note on my night stand, I pick it up and it has a address and says put clothes in the nightstand drawer. I look at the note shocked." why does stuff like this always happen to me",I say sighing in annoyance." Probably one of Laughing  Jack's sick joke or something". I go to the draw and take out the clothes, it was just jeans and a nice looking hoodie. I put it on and walk out of my room, I go and knock on Masky's door to see if everyone was in there talking like they usually do. But when I did no one answered. So I tried turning the handle and it opened, I peeked in and saw no one inside. " Hmm" I thought to myself. Then I remembered the note, I looked at the note again, I looked at the address carefully and noticed nothing so I shook it off and started to walk out the door of the house and put the address in my GPS and start walking. 

( Time Skip)

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You look at the door of the restaurant waiting for E.J to just walk through the door. You look back down at your phone and play a game while you wait. You hear the door of the restaurant ring, you look up and see E.J. You jump up quickly getting the attention of the others causing them to look up" HAPPY BIRTHDAY E.J!" You say running up to him and hugging him tightly. He chuckles and you two walk back to the table. You all sing happy birthday and you all start ordering want you want to eat. The chief comes out and starts to cook in front of everybody.

(Time skip back at home)

You and everybody enter the house and everyone just goes to their room, leaving you in the hallway staring at a painting. You shake your head breaking your trance, you go sit in the living room and sit down on the couch. You pull out your phone and start playing Mortal Kombat. After about an 30 minutes of playing you hear someone coming downstairs, you look up from your game and see BEN standing in the entrance of the living room looking at you." what are you doing?"He asks walking over to the T.V setting up his gaming system."playing mortal Kombat." you say looking back down at your game unpausing it. You get tired of playing and go up to E.J's room, you knock on the door. E.J opens the  door and smiles"hey Y/N what's up"? he asks letting you in." nothing much I was wondering why everyone just went to their rooms like that?" you say confused."not sure" he says sitting on his bed."well im going downstairs BEN is in there playing a game and I want to watch him play,so I'll be down there." you say grabbing a blanket and walking out the door,closing it. You walk downstairs and into the living you now see Masky and hoodie sitting on the couch, now looking up at you. You walk over and sit on the other couch and cover up in the blanket watching BEN playing the game on the T.V. You start to get bored so you put you earbuds in and start playing mortal Kombat. You feel the presence of someone sit next to you, you don't pay any attention because you were in the middle of a battle. You then feel someone tap your shoulder, you pause the game and look up seeing Toby. " yes Toby" you say looking at him. He smiles and continues to poke you. You sigh and start playing your game again. You start to get mad because Toby was still poking you" could you please stop poking me it's annoying". You say looking at him. Masky then cuts in" yeah you're starting to annoy me and you're not even poking me". He says looking at Toby. I look at Masky and then back to Toby. Toby then looks at you" Ok". he simply says getting up and walking out of the living room. You shake off what just happened and go back to your game. You the feel the another presence sit next to you but you again shake it off because you were doing something much more important. After you're done playing Mortal Kombat you look up and Masky and Hoodie asleep on the couch, you look next to you, you see Jeff just looking at you. You put your earbuds back in your ears and put on some music and you slowly fall asleep on the couch.