Chapter 5

You wake up a few hours later and sit up on the couch you see no one in the living room you look at your phone and see it's 11:00 pm.You go up stairs and sip toe over to E.J's room and open the door you see fast asleep in his bed you walk over to your sleep area and lay down and eventually fall asleep.

(Time skip)

You wake up with the sun shining in your face, you sit up rubbing eyes trying to get used the light of the sun. You stand up and stretch."Good morning." You look over and see E.J, still laying in his bed. "Good morning." You say grabbing some clothes for today, and you head to the shower. After you got out of the shower, you head back to E.J's room and start packing your stuff up because you had work tomorrow and plus you wanted to just go home and enjoy some me time. After you got everything in your car E.J begged you to stay for just two more hours, you gave in and said yes. You all watched movies in the living room. You were all having a good time until Slender man came in" Brian, Toby, and Tim, I need you now." he said sternly while walking back to his office. You get up from the couch and stretch " Well i'm going to go home then" You say putting on yours shoes and hugging everyone. They all say bye and you leave. You arrive at your house and open the door and put your bags down."HOME" You shout plopping down on the couch in the living room. Your shoot up from the couch from the sound of a glass shattering in the kitchen. You sprint to the kitchen to see E.J trying to pick the mug he just shattered."oh hey Y/N sorry." he says standing up and looking up at you."it's fine do you need something?" you ask him grabbing a broom to pick up the mess." um no I just umm." you see his face turn a little red."yeah" you say throwing away the glass."umm I have to go" he said while jumping out of your kitchen window and running off into the forest." hmm weird" you say walking into your room and getting shoes on. You grab your purse and head out the door. You jump in your car and look for the nearest coffee shop. You find a cat cafe and you put it your GPS. When you arrive you see it's the same cat cafe that E.J said got robbed a few days ago.You get out of the car and walk up to the door and see a sign that reads: WARNING NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN AT THIS TIME. "wow E.J wasn't joking , it really did get robbed or it's just out of change." you mumble to yourself while walking in." Hey Y/N over hear." You look over to see Masky waving over to you. You walk over and sit down at the table he was at. " Hey Tim what are doing here." you say looking at the menu seeing what you want. " oh nothing just needed my daily coffee", he says drinking from the cup." how about you?" He asked just looking at you. You look back up at him "um I actually needed my daily coffee as well" you say signaling to a waiter that you were ready to order. After you order you hear another familiar voice"Hey Y/N......and Tim what are you two doing here?" You look over to see Brian and Toby walking over. "are we  literally going to all meet up here." you say slightly frustrated. You then fee something claw at your arm, you look down to see the same Black kitten you saw just a couple of days ago. You pet it." that's the only cat that remained here after the place go robbed, they said their selling it because going to get a whole other group of cats." You heard Toby say." it seems to like you, you should just-, Masky was cut off by the waiter" oh I see the kitten likes you, it seems to hate everyone else, please take it." the waiter said handing you your coffee and smiling." well that was umm weird." Masky said getting up and putting money on the table and waving us goodbye. Brian and Toby sat down on the other side of the table and looked at the menus." so are you going to take the cat or are going to take it. Brian said while still  looking at the menu. " uh yeah it's really cute" you say playing with the cat. "looks like it's going to turn into a wolf" You hear Toby say. You all finish your coffee and you pay your bill and wave goodbye to Brian and Toby. You walk out the door and the kitten follows, you pick the kitten up and get your car. You arrive at your house and you put the kitten down and go to your room and watch T.V.