Chapter 7

You wake up to a cold black room. You try to rub your eyes but couldn't, you look over to see shackles  on your arms and legs. You lay back on the cold wall and sigh. After about 30 minutes you hear a door creak open and footsteps towards you. You lift your head and a girl appeared in front of you, she was small she had brown long hair that was tied into a red long ribbon and bright red eyes. You both just stared at each other.

(Brian's P.O.V)

I woke up around 3:00 a.m and heard a crash, I got and went to Y/N's room to see her bed empty and a broken window."what the hell." I said running into the living room to wake up E.J and Masky, but they were already awake when they heard me scream."Y/N she's gone and her windo is broken." I said grabbing my gun and pacing around the room." I got no clue who would want something with Y/N?" Masky said looking down. E.J ran out the house and into forest.

(Eyeless Jack's  P.O.V)

When I heard Brian say that Y/N was gone I ran out into the forest and I didn't stop until I got back to the mansion. I slammed the door open, I was covered in sweat. Jeff and BEN stared at me like I was having a crazy episode." someone fucking took Y/N." I said slamming my hands down on a table. Jeff a ran upstairs and after a few seconds everyone came with their weapons. By that time Brian and Masky had just arrived back." You guys are late let's go" I said grabbing a gun and walking outside with the others. Everyone started to split up and look around the forest. After hours of looking I found a random cabin that I've never seen before. I went up to the door and knocked.I stepped back and the old door opened and revealed a little girl with brown hair long hair and a red bow at the end of hr hair. I looked at her so enraged. She looked at me so confused," why are so angry?" she said slightly grinning. I ignored her and looked in the house to see Y/N through a cracked door on the house."What the fuck is wrong with you lazari, why are you doing this?" I said holding up the gun at her face." doing what i'm just protecting you all from the enemy." She said frowning."that's fucking Y/N, she's good what do you mean she's the enemy." I said pushing past her and walking towards the door where Y/N was. I opened the door and walked over to her. she looked fine she just had blood on her head. "She was hit in the head" I mumbled to myself unchaining Y/N and holding her up. She walked out or the cabin and walked off in the forest. I caught up to her and walked with her. The whole walk to the mansion was silent. She looked scared but also mad. I felt like I could've done more. I looked the other way. 

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You couldn't say anything, you just looked at E.J and left the cabin you didn't have the courage to say anything." I just want to bathe and sleep peacefully." You think to yourself. E.J caught up to you and the whole way you guys walked you didn't say anything. You just stared at the ground. You and E.J made it to the mansion, E.J opened the door and you walked inside, Slender man was at the door waiting for us, his arms were crossed and his foot was tapping the floor. You couldn't do anything but look down." Child, you are very lucky it wasn't someone dangerous." he says uncrossing his arms. You felt a tear fall down your face and someone put their hand on your shoulder. You look over to see E.J, he smiles to comfort you. You smile back and walk upstairs with Jane who had just entered the house. Jane hands you clothes when you get upstairs, you walk to bathroom and pause," thanks." You say looking at Jane," no problem." she says smiling. After you take a shower and walk out you see E.J walk in to his and slams the door shut. You walk towards his room and you pause,"I would not do that, Slender just yelled at him and he can get really pissy to people." You turn around to see Nina." oh ok" you say scratching the back of your head." You can spend the night in my room tonight." Jane says poking her head out of her room."ok." you say smiling. You walk inside and she gives you blankets, you make a sleeping area on the floor and you lay down. Jane turned off the light and said good night. You stared to the ceiling until you fell asleep.