Chapter 8

You wake up to getting tapped on your shoulder."hey Y/n, hey Y/n,hey Y/n." You open your eyes and see Toby." what do you want?" You say sitting up and looking at him." hmmm nothing." He says getting up and running out of the room. You sigh and walk out of Jane's room, you stretch and walk to the bathroom." oh hey Y/N I washed your clothes." You turn around and see E.J walking up to you." oh thank you E.J", you say grabbing the clothes. You turn and walk into the bathroom, You look in to the mirror and see your face all red. You look away from the mirror and get in the shower. You wash your hair letting the warm water drip down your face, you sigh and wash your body. You turn off the water and step out, You grab and dry your hair and body off with it. After you get your clothes on look at the mirror one more time  and inhale sharply. You walk out of the bathroom and walk down the hall and down the stairs."oh hey Y/N good morning", you turn your head to see Jane walking towards you."oh good morning Jane."you say smiling." You sleep  a lot, it's 11:00 a.m." Jane says looking at the clock on the wall." oh shoot I have to go home i have to get to work in a n hour." You say waving to everyone and running out the door. You stop at the dirt trails of the forest." ah shit I don't have my car." You say looking up and starting to sprint home. When you make it home, you open the door and plop down on the couch, you see your phone the TV stand. You get and grab it. You had several missed phone calls from an unknown number." hmm?" you say looking at the number. You dismiss the thought and call your boss and tell her that you going to be late. You were covered in sweat so you took another shower and you put some different clothes on. Before you left your Kitten clawed and your pants, you looked down at it. The kitten walked over to the food bowl you bought for her." oh snap you're hungry, sorry." You say walking over to the cabinet and scoop some food in a cup and pour it out in the bowl. The kitten runs over to the bowl and starts eating it right away" hmm I have to give you a name." Then it hit you, Scarlet, It was beautiful you like it." hey Scarlet" she then ran over to you and rubbed her head on your knee. You rub her head and she purrs. " Yeah Scarlet, that's your name" you say smiling." oh shoot work." You say patting Scarlet's head and running out the door. You get your keys out of your purse and run over to your car. You jump in your car and start driving to work. When you arrive at your work building, You were once again greeted by the front desk lady. You run past her and run to your office. Once you make it to your office you see a whole pile of work on your desk and a note" You've been slacking please get this paperwork done." The note read, you sigh and sit down, you begin filling out the paperwork.

(Time Skip)

After 6 hours of work, you finally get done. You were exhausted and all you wanted to do was sleep. You walk out of your work building and into your car. You were so tired you almost fell asleep in the car. But you were able to wake yourself up and turn on the car. When you arrive home, you open the door to Scarlet greeting you. You kneel down and pet her" Hi Scarlet." you say smiling, you get back up and go in to your bedroom and plop down on your bed, and you instantly fell asleep.