Chapter 3

You open your eyes to sunlight slightly peering through the curtains in E.J's room. You sit up and look over, and see E.J still asleep. Your face lights up at the sight. You look away and turn on your phone. It's currently 11:02 a.m. You go to your bag and grabs some clothes and go take a shower.(time skip) You get out of the shower and got back to E.J's room." good morning Y/N", you look up from your phone and see E.J sitting up on his bed. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" , you yell running up and hugging him." thanks Y/N" he says chuckling. " So how does it feel to be 26" You say poking him playfully." normal I guess" he says looking straight ahead. " well I'm going to a cafe and plus I have to make a phone call", you say getting up. Oh ok well I'll see you later then". he says waving." oki bye".You arrive at a cat cafe. When you enter it looks pretty cute inside. You sit down and dial the hibachi place and make reservations. When you get done making the reservations and paying in advance you hang up the phone and order a coffee. you were on your phone and drinking your coffee and you notice a small black kitten come up to you and purr, you pet it and you smile"cute", you thought to yourself. You finish your coffee and leaves. You drive back to the mansion. You get out the car  and you feel your phone buzz, You take you phone out of your hoodie pocket and take out your phone.You look to see a missed call from E.J. You decide to call him back."Hey Y/N umm how are you"He asked nervously." I'm fine why do you ask" you ask curiously." Oh so you don't know huh" hes says raising his voice."ok what are you talking about bro I'm in front of the house about to come in" you say walking up to the porch." oh I'm not there i'm at the cafe that just got robbed and you were here not even minutes ago". Hes says sternly."Oh snap umm hold on I'll be there in a minute"you say hanging up and walking in the house. " HEY TOBY, TIM, BRIAN!" You yell from in the hallway. All three come running from downstairs." What the hell are you yelling for us ?" Tim says glaring at you. " I need you to do something for me". you say smirking. " oh god what is it" Toby said. He says looking at you. 

(Time skip)

(E.J P.O.V )

 I was at the cafe still waiting for Y/N. I text her, no response. That's no like her, I mumble looking up and seeing  someone in a black hoodie and another person with the same mask as Brian. I try looking at the person with the black hoodie's face but the person had the hood so I couldn't tell. I started to walk back to the mansion but the two people started to walk the same way. I started to lightly jog causing them to slightly walk faster.  I start to kinda get nervous so I break out into sprint as soon as I get into the forest. I stop halfway and look back " I lost them I guess" I thought to myself. I stand straight up and see the same two people standing right in front of me, just staring not saying anything. I turn the other way and there was another person they looked a lot more skinny that the other two. I ran off trail in to the forest and I didn't stop until I saw the park again I sighed and sat down on a nearby bench I was covered in sweat. " Hey E.J what are you doing in the park, you hate parks?" I hear a familiar voice say, I look over to see who it was, but before I could see who is was all i seen was black.( to be continued)