Before We Begin

Hello there. Before I begin the story, I have a few words to say. First off, thanks for giving my story I chance. However, I warn you to not get too attached since I doubt I'll update very often until summer, due to school. My writing skills aren't the best, so feel free to point any spelling, grammatical, factual errors, and incorrect word usage. My writing also may be inconsistent and Remus might not be....well, Remus. He'll probably be a little off.

        I'd also like to thank my sister and friend nugguthethelord456 for not only helping me with this story but for practically dragging me into Sanders Sides.  Thanks. Now I'm here writing fan-fiction. SWEET

      Anyways, I hope you have a good day and enjoy it!

     I'd like to warn you that the chapters are about 2,000 apiece, so if you don't like long chapters, this is not for you.
I'd also like to warn you that there is Unsympathetic! Roman, lots of Janus angst, and sympathetic! Remus and Janus

    This also contains background Logicality, Unsympathetic! Roman, toxic Roceit, Demus, and eventually, Princexiety.  :)

    Also, if it's anywhere between 1-5 AM for you GO TO SLEEP. This will still be here in the morning! (I need to STFU. I'm being a hypocrite)

-TrueRebel10

(I'm so nervous about posting this. How will people like it? It doesn't help my friend from school will probably read this. The prompt above is the one I'm using.)

(English may be my first language, but I sure as hell SUCK at writing and speaking proper English. I feel bad for everyone that is forced to learn English because...English is one hell of a language to learn.)