Meetings and Flashbacks

TW: Sexual/suggestive content, uncensored cursing, horrible writing/grammar, Remus being Remus (Surprise, surprise), unholy/dirty-minded Patton (It's how I headcanon Patton. Don't come after me), mentions of making out

Thinking looks like this

~Janus' POV~

     I went about my morning as though I didn't hear what I did last night. Well, early this morning. Close enough. It was so much harder to do than I thought. I couldn't look at the royal family or their advisors without last night's events coming to mind. It was like torture and I was slowly going insane.

     Eventually, my lunch break came around and I decided to visit Virgil, even though he was still working. I climbed the many flights of stairs to his tower. Virgil was not only an artist, but he also knew some magic! However, I didn't think this magic would be cast upon me. He made a promise he wouldn't.

     I silently sunk up to Virgil, wanting to scare him as a harmless prank. I grinned and tried not to laugh as I got closer and closer until I was right behind him. My grin got wider. I leaned and whispered in his ear.

"Boo," I said lowly, practically growling. He jumped then turned around, punching me in the face. I fell to the ground as Virgil hurriedly said something that I didn't fully catch. He gasped and dropped his staff that he had been holding and covered his mouth with his hands.

"What? You act like I'm part sssnake. Did I just hiss?" Virgil nodded, clearly scared of something. Is he scared of me? Why!?

"A-About that...you should look in the mirror...," Virgil trailed off like he was scared of something or had made a HUGE mistake or broke a promise. I stood up and walked over to the mirror and gasped. Emerald-colored scales covered the left side of my face. I stared in shock for a minute. I then turned and faced Virgil.

"Do you know how to reverse this?" I was nervous. What would that dirty prince think of me!? Janus...calm down and stop being irrational. You haven't met either twin yet. Virgil shook his head. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I looked back at the mirror.

"At least they're a pretty color. Will I have to shed? Please no-" Virgil laughed half-heartedly at me.

"I don't know either, but we'll discover together." He placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded before tilting my head.

"How far do they go?" I tilted my head.

"I don't know. You'll find out when you fully undress." He walked back to his window. "I'm sorry about that. I was learning a new spell, which is the one I cast on you."

"No. It's my fault. I was asking for it when I scared you." Virgil snapped his head in my direction, his expression a mixture of fear and anger.

"No, you weren't! I shouldn't have reacted that way." I sighed, rubbing my temple. Why did that seem so loud?

"How about this. You owe me a favor. It can be anything I that could want that is within our comfort zones. So no...nasty...sexual favors." I turned to face Virgil, who nodded in agreement to my proposition.  Then the panic truly settled in.

"What will everyone else think? What am I supposed to tell them?! Will I be beheaded!?" Many thoughts along those lines filled my head as looked at the floor, hands in my hair as I worried. How was I supposed to act like nothing was wrong when the scales were very clearly visible!? I crumpled to the floor.