Any Requests??? ☕(ʘ‿ʘ)

Put your Requests in the comment section! If you request something within the bounds of reality I'll most likely write it, and if it's outside the bounds, I'm more likely to write it!
I'm willing to consider any requests including character x character one-shots. But I specialize in reader lemons, so put down your requests!

I do however request that you first read and vote for at least one of my chapters first. I also ask you leave a comment so I know you actually read it and not just voted.
Be warned, I take forever to write request, and I may end up writing something completely different while trying to do your request. Though I promise not to claim I did what you requested unless I did.

I will get back to you ASAP unless I'm asleep, or die or have been murdered before you comment. You heard right folks, I'll even put my death on hold, and my killer will just have to deal with it!
And this kid is why you should never kill me. Wait why are kids here? If you're under the age of 18 please leave.
Don't kill, please, at all, I mean think about it. I'm a great influence! Not only do I tell kids not to kill people, wait were the kids even still there at that point? Oh wait, yep you're still here, okay the takeaway is to not kill people.
And oh yeah, put your requests in the comment section!

(6▽9) Look at it long enough and it will become a face, but you may lose your mind, but that's okay because you'll have a new friend.

Also, as long as I have all these kids listening to me, don't listen to the haters trying to put you down, or that person yelling for me to put the coffee down.
So what did we learn today, for the one you can request anything here and I will consider writing it, second, I'll put my death on hold to get back to you, third killing people is bad, and that face will be your friend. But only if you lose your mind. Also don't have friends with conditions, but not medical conditions, you can have friends with medical conditions, but don't have friends who are like, I'll be your friend "if" so Face is a horrible friend so, don't be his friend, as a matter on fact, let's get rid of Face right now. (ノ`Д')ノ彡(6▽9)
Now, don't you feel better already!?
Now you're doubting my ability to stay on one subject for over 3 seconds, am I right? Well, I assure you I am capable of, oh look a cat!

 (ノ`Д')ノ彡(6▽9)Now, don't you feel better already!?Now you're doubting my ability to stay on one subject for over 3 seconds, am I right? Well, I assure you I am capable of, oh look a cat!

This is my son Richard Astley Roll he's very cute and cuddly and not at all related to Richard Grayson which is totally on the subject so, see I'm very capable!