Tour

Newt pokes me again,"Wake up" he pokes again,"Wake up." He repeats this process about ten more times.
I open my eyes startling him since he was right above me. He loses his balance and falls onto he.
"Oi. Don't startle me."
"Don't wake me. It's what? Four?" I whisper yawning.
"Yep." He replies whispering.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"Look out the window." he says picking himself up.
I yawn and walk over to the window. I see the sunrise but it looks a lot cooler.
"Wow." I whisper peering through it.
"I know." Newt replies.
He squeezes next to me to look through also. We stand there watching the sun rise until it's time for us to go. I turn around to grab my shoes and put them on. Just as I turn around to say see ya, I see Newt with no flipping shirt looking out the window.
"Get a flipping shirt on." I say behind my shoulder and I head down stairs.
I eat breakfast and have to do nothing that day according to Gally because he's having the men cut down some trees. He thinks I can't chop down a tree. So I get the day off basiclly. I see Newt giving the tour to the greenie. I see them heading to the barn. Then they'll go to the dead heads. I smile and go to then first and climb a tree close to where the two will be. I hear them and when they get close I swing upside down startling them both.
"What ya doing?" I ask.
"Giving greenie here the tour." Newt replies.
"Cool. I never got the tour. I just guessed." I retort.
"Cause you were chased by a "fleshy thing"" Newt says quoting me.
"It was a fleshy thing and it still is." I say folding my arms.
He rolls his eyes and I swing down.
"I'm going to follow you around so I get at least part of the tour." I say limping after them.
"Did you both get a limp at the same time?" Thomas asks.
"No. Mine was when a grieves arm got stabbed straight through my leg. And Newt can tell you his if he wants." I reply.
Thomas nods satisfied with his answer.
"And that concludes the tour. Now whose hungry? I am." Newt says heading to the kitchens.
I follow behind him with Thomas in tow. Chuck steals Thomas away.
So me and Newt talk. Just after we are done eating, the greenie alarm goes off.
"That's not supposed to happen is it?" I ask Newt worriedly.
"No." He says and we get up and rush to the box. As soon as it's up, Newt jumps in and stops.
Many Gladers ask him what it is.
"It's a bloody girl." he yells up.
"I call dibs."
"No I called dibs."
"Is she hot?"
Many Gladers yell.
"Will you shut up already?!" I yell.
Alby looks my way surprised.
"She's shucking dead." Newt calls up.
A lot if groans break out.
"Wait there a note. She's the last one ever." he reads out loud.
"Maybe we are supposed to be here a while." Someone calls out behind me.
A turn around and slap him.
"Shut your faces." I yell.
Then the girl coughs and opens her eyes.
"Thomas." she whispers and collapses.
Of course everyone looks to Thomas.
"I swear I don't know her." he says utterly confused.
Once they haul the girl up and Alby gives a few words of "encouragement" everyone disperses. Alby calls a gathering so I just walk around. Newt eventually catches up to me.
"Evalynn. We need ya in the gathering real fast." he calls.
So I follow him. I tell then that we should wait for her to wake up before we do anything. There's a general agreement so I head back out and wait for dinner. Newt, Chuck, and Thomas find me. Newt sits next to me with the others on the other side. A kid called Briar also sits next to us. He also happens to sit right next to me and right in my personal space. I scoot over some so there's even space in between the two boys.
"So how's everyone up for another game of CTF?" I ask.
Everyone nods.
"Me and Newt are team captains. We can be limping enemies." I say laughing.
And if course word spreads like a wild fire. It even reaches Minho before he joins us.
"Of course I'll play." he retorts.
Almost everyone stays behind for capture the flag. We divide up and start.