Bye

"It's just a dream." I hear Newt whisper shaking me.
I snap up. I take deep breaths.
"Hey. It's ok. Your fine now." he whispers soothingly.
He sit down favoring his bad leg. he strokes my hair and cheek softly,"Go back to sleep." he whispers.
My eyelids close and I fall asleep.

"Wake up Evalynn." Newt says poking me.
"Wha?" I ask waking up.
"Get up." he says.
I get up and notice that I was cuddled into his chest. I close my eyes.
By the black troll what happened? I ask myself. Then, I don't know why I fall back asleep.

"Evalynn. It's me Will. You won't be able to respond, but you need to get out if there. The creators are sending in a new monster to extract you from the maze. They also said that if you go peacefully, you can work for them and they will get Chuck, Newt, and Minho out safely. Good luck." Will says and goes silent.
I snap up.
"I have leave." I whisper.
"Leave where?" Newt asks.
"Will just told and I don't know how but the creators are sending new monsters into the maze to extract me. If I go peacefully, you'll get out safely." I explain.
"No.Evalynn. Please don't." Newt pleads.
I get up and put on my shoes already knowing where I must go.
Newt blocks the doorway.
"Please Newt." I whisper.
He shakes his head.
"Your so stubborn." I whisper.
I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss him. He's shocked at this and relaxes. I break it and walk out. I run into the maze and disappear from sight. A airship picks me up.
A man explains what their going to do now.
"Then we are going to use the chip in their heads and take away the memory of you ever being there." he explains.
"Will they ever remember?" I ask.
"Yes. Once they escape the maze."
I nod slowly.