Mad Crazy Lady

"Evalynn. Wake up." Clint says shaking me.

I wake up and see a bowl of soup in his hand. He hands it to me. I eat it savoring every bite. I feel energy enter me. Clint leaves and I fiddle around with the stuff around me. Newt happens to walk in the very minute I'm playing around with a syringe full of water.

"What are you doing?" he asks..

"Shooting water in a bowl." I reply focusing on sqeezing the syringe just enough to squirt it in the bowl.

"You must be bored." 

"Of course I am. I'm in a flipping bed with nothing to do and orders not to get up. I had Clint drop into the box a note saying chess board and pieces. Hopefully I get one cause Im soooooo bored."

"Well who says you need to stay in bed?" Newt asks mischvosely.

"Ahhh. I see what your doing there but Alby said that if I did get out he'd throw me off the cliff." I say smiling.

"He probably would. Better not then." Newt says thoughtfully.

"Yep." I say popping the p.

"So. What can we do to entertain you?" Newt says.

"Get me a flipping knife so I can kill all the flipping grievers and creators and get us out of here." I say sarcasticly.

"Yes. I believe you would. But you'd probably go crazy." Newt says laughing.

"I'll go crazy if I got nothing to do." I retort.

"Thats why I'm thinking." 

"Lets see I could still break out and be a rebel and make Alby mad." I say.

"Do you wanna be thrown off a cliff?"

"Do you want a crazy mad lady?"

"True that."

I stand up and wobble I make my way to the door and down the hall. I sit on the stairs and slide my way down. When I reach the bottom Newt helps me up and I make my way to the door. I push it open and smell the fresh air. I limp to a nearby chair and lean on it until I have enough strength to continue. Newt walks next to me making sure I don't fall. I make it to the food area and sit on at a table. Newt sits across from me. Eventually Minho comes over.

"Hey. Aren't you supposed to be on bedrest?" Minho asks.

"Maybe." I retort.

Minho looks at Newt.

"Wasn't my idea. It was either her get thrown off the cliff or a mad crazy lady." Newt replies smiling.

Minho rolls his eyes and sits next to Newt. I favor my bad leg and lay it across the bench. Will finds us and sits next to me. I move my leg before he sits on it.

"Blast it. I'll have to get the bandages changed soon." I say checking them.

Then an awkward silence.

"Awkward silence." Minho says laughing.

Newt and Will glare at each other.

"Well I'm going to go get my bandages changed. See ya." I say standing up.

"I'll help." Newt and Will say at the same time.

"Um.. I'll be fine. Thanks though." I say and limp my way back to the homestead.

I can almost feel the heat of the two boys glaring at each other from the homestead. I ask Clint for some fresh bandages and close and lock the door and change them out. Then I re-open the door and go lay in bed feeling weak and tired. I eventually fall asleep but I don't know how long it took.