Trapped

I wake up early the next day and head outside making sure not to step on anyone. I head to the food area but its not even open yet. So I head to the forest to enjoy the quiet morning. I lean back onto the trunk of a tree and close my eyes.

"Your up early." A british voice says.

I don't open my eyes,"Yep."

"You ready for a day of running by yourself?" Newt asks.

"Of course I am." I retort.

"You remind me of Minho." Newt says laughing unhumorously.

"Ha. Very funny." I say my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well, if your going running you better get ready shank." Newt says walking away.

I get up and follow him to the maps room and collect two sharp knives and stuff one in my pack. I head to Frypans kitchen and he has a sandwhich, water, and an apple ready for me. I thank him and head off to the doors waiting for them to open. I stretch next to Newt. Then we head off into the maze once the doors open. I remember my route and start off into the maze. I'm almost done until I hear a whir clank behind me.

"Here we go again." I say and take off down a coridoor.

I run as fast as I can. Then I hear the worst thing in the whole world. A loud stone on stone fills the maze and a loud boom follows after.

"Great." I yell.

I continue running. I find a small hole in the wall and hide. The griever passes right by me. I get out and run. I check the watch that I'm wearing about two hours later. Five more hours to go. Another griever comes and I run.

I continue the hide and then run cycle all night. At one point a grieved startles me and I scream. When I hear the walls open I almost scream with delight. I drag myself through the maze to one of the enterances. I hear faint yelling and thats all cause I fall asleep.