Rebel

"Evalynn. Get up." Newt says sounding distant.

I open my eyes and when I try sitting up, pain explodes in my chest and leg. I look down and see the griever arm still in me. Newt and Minho slowly move it off me. As soon as its out a fresh wave of blood flows out. I scream in pain. Minho puts a towl around my leg and another around my chest. I grit my teeth. Newt and Minho pull out a huge blanket and slowly move me onto it. They lift up the blanket carefully and that brings new waves of pain.

Pass out. Pass out. Just pass out. I say in my mind.

I get my wish. I pass in and out. Last time I was in the towels were blood soaked and so was their stretcher. The next time I'm awake I hear yelling coming from the glade. I go out again.

I sit up. I see Newt next to me.

"Hey. How you feeling?' He asks.

"Like Gorlog himself beat me." I reply.

"Like who?" Newt asks.

"A demi-god of some sort." I reply.

"Oh."

"So when will I be out of this place?" I ask.

"A couple days." Newt replies getting up.

I nod and Newt leaves. Then Will walks in. I see a look pass between the two. Will sits where Newt was.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"LIke klunk that got klunked twice." I say.

"Klunk?"

"Ask so someone." 

"Ok. Soooo.... have you made up your mind if you wanna..." He starts then stops.

"Nope. I really don't know."

"Oh. Ok." He holds one of my hands in both of his and then he lets go and leaves.

I lie back down and fall asleep. 

I see me and Will standing looking down at large deserted town. We hear moans and random yells and creepy laughter fill the air. Will takes my hand and we walk away. We head back to the Berg and climb in.

"Evalynn. I'm sorry but I must. If I don't you'll be sent there." He says sadly.

I nod slowly planning and plotting. He kisses me one last time and follows the scientists. I follow behind them a ways. They set him in the box and give him the serum. I grab a syringe of the serum and walk away and enter the maze through a hidden that can only be acessed by the inside. I step out and run aways and inject the serum and fall asleep.