Bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5 ft 11 in
Weight: I have no clue
Hair Color: One Green, One Silver
Eye Color: Same as hair color
Alias: Deku

Status: Alive (Reincarnated in the RWBY universe)
Academical Status: (Former) UA Student, (Currently) Beacon Academy Student
Occupation: (Former) Hero-in-training, (Currently) Hunter-in-training
IQ: 278

Quirk: One For All
Desc:
When he was reincarnated in the RWBY Universe, he still holds the quirk. One For All is a stockpiling quirk that allows him to release strong amounts of force, when released through the entire body, it grants the user a speed & strength boost. Due to him being transported into another dimension/reality/plane/realm/world, he is unable to use the previous holders' quirks. Midoriya is able to control 100% of it.

Semblance: Electromagnetic (Given by God)
Desc:
Is able to generate and manipulate multiple high volts of electricity, much higher than Kaminari's strongest attack, and release them at a direction the user decides at will. The highest he can generate is around 100M to 100T volts of electricity, he can also spread it around his body similar to OFA, allowing him to be fast and deadly, and he can create a force field made from it. No one is able to penetrate Izuku's force field. He can also manipulate the electricity, forming it into different shapes and sizes, like a whip or a barrier. The semblance's limit can increase overtime due to training and other things.

New Look:

Weapon #1: Emerald Thorn

The weapon resembles a gun, but with a weird barrel and it is a emerald green color motif. It can fire normal rounds of bullets, which the max is 8, but the user can infuse their semblance into said bullets, amplifying their power even more. The gun has a hidden ability only Izuku and his close friend know, which is "Kill Shot" which allows to penetrate any armor, metal, and barrier  with ease and kill anyone who is even graced by this bullet with a fast, but painful, death.

 The gun has a hidden ability only Izuku and his close friend know, which is "Kill Shot" which allows to penetrate any armor, metal, and barrier  with ease and kill anyone who is even graced by this bullet with a fast, but painful, death

Weapon #2: Elc Cresent

The weapon resembles a scythe, with a black and green color motif. The blade of said weapon is incredibly sharp, it is sharp as a clean cut through a diamond, meaning it is able to cut through any metal easily. It has the ability that anything or anyone it graces or cuts will be inflicted with a special poison that has a 0.00000000001% survival rate, making the maintenance of said weapon very delicate and worrying, but it doesn't matter for Izuku, who is immune to said poison. The poison is does have a  0.00000000001% survival rate, but it doesn't mean there is a cure, Izuku carries around a few vials of cures for the poison just in case there is friendly fire. He can also imbue the poison into the bullets of Emerald Thorn.