021 "Umbrella."

Killua hadn't known why you were acting so

Killua hadn't known why you were acting so...odd. He was stunned as you were playing in the rain, Kurapika and Gon were already at their destination, unaware that you and Killua had not followed them.

You smiled at Killua as you stepped in puddles and giggled as the rain tickled your face.

"Killua, why don't you join me?" You asked him as he tried understanding what had gotten into you.

"It's bad enough that your risking your health! Why should both of us risk getting sick?" Killua said and groaned, he couldn't get sick.

It would be bad for work.

"Y/n you're being childish!" Killua half shouted.

"And you're being adultish!" You replied in a ticked off tone.

Ish.

You both stared at each other and stopped, you stopped yourself from stepping in another puddle, Killua stopped himself from trying to get the umbrella over your head.

You both felt like you and time had disconnected, you could go on and on about how you wouldn't care about getting ill. Killua could go on and on about the importance of staying healthy and well.

He cared about you and you began to notice that.

You made the first movement towards Killua. He stood up straight and looked at you, waiting for you to get back on the sidewalk which you had left to play in puddles of mud that were formed from dirt and water, on the grass.

You thought you were moving a little slow, so you sped up your speed, you had your eyes on Killua and no where else. You didn't care if you stepped on mud puddles, you cared about him staying. You didn't want him to walk away.

Before you could successfully get back on the sidewalk, there were a few more puddles in front of you, each puddle began to grow bigger and deeper.

You slipped on a big puddle of mud.

Killua ran to you, dropping his umbrella and backpack.

He also slipped in the puddle of mud.

Killua couldn't get angry this time, he didn't feel right when he would yell at you, so he didn't yell.

You sat yourself up, and so did Killua, you were both covered in wet mud that felt soft and cold. The only thing you both could do now was to smile.