042 "Truth or Dare."

Akemi's birthday, Just around the corner

Akemi's birthday, Just around the corner. Marcie's new friend, trying to help with her health. Charlotte's plan, soon going into motion and the love for you and Killua, still growing stronger.

The small perverted girls birthday was just three days away, you and your friends had to play by her rules for those three days.

"Ok! We're gonna do some of these love surveys that are in the magazine I bought!" Akemi cheered and waved the magazine that she had purchased just a week ago.

"Yes, birthday girl." You, Gon, Tenny, and Shinoya groaned.

"M'kay." Killua muttered, he wasn't so into this idea. Killua was a bit of a pervert, but not a huge one like Akemi was.

The six of you were at your house, in the living surrounding the coffee table, there was a chip bowl left in the middle of the table.

"Hm.." Akemi hummed as she flipped through her magazine, "I found one!"

"Go on..." You said getting concerned.

"So it's a quiz that'll tell you what your future kids will act like..."

"And people make these kinds of things?" Shinoya asked.

{Marcie's P.O.V.}

Hiroto and I were at the mall getting party supplies for Akemi's birthday, Kurapika and his friends Alluka and Leorio tagged along to help out.

"So who is this lovely lady?" Leorio asked and slid next to me.

"Not yours." Kurapika said back and pulled Leorio away from me.

"Her name is Marcie, she's my friend. We're here to get things for Akemi's party." Kurapika said as the five of us walked into a supply store.

"And who is Akemi." Leorio mumbled and slipped his hands in him pockets.

I looked for some paper plates. Kurapika and Leorio were by the paper cups. "She's a soon to be Fifteen year old girl, you've seen her before, right? I heard you were a get away driver for her and her friends."