027 "Mine and Yours."

"If you belong to me then I belong to you," You said directly looking at Killua, you were serious

"If you belong to me then I belong to you," You said directly looking at Killua, you were serious. After a few moments of the small staring contest you had with him, Marcie came by your table with both of your food.

"Uh here's your orders, young couple." Marcie said curiously at the sight of both you and Killua's staring contest. Marcie placed the food in the middle of the table and walked off, it had taken you out of your trance and you also lost the game.

Shortly after, you both started consuming your food in silence, meanwhile a certain group was soon about to stop by.

{Akemi's P

{Akemi's P.O.V.}

"Psst- Kurapika, are you and gon here yet?" I said whispering in my phone, I was still at Y/n's house. Even if everyone left and wouldn't be back for awhile I still couldn't take that chance.

"Yes. Yes, Akemi, we're by the front door. We also brought Alluka with us." Kurapika responded through the phone.

"Alright," I whispered back into my phone and clicked a simple button that made our call end. I deleted the evidence of our call from recents, just in case.

Quickly rushing to open the door, I stopped after having a jar of the door wide open, "What's the password?"

"Seriously? You never told me of such a password. Just let us in." Kurapika groaned and pushed the door wide open, I backed away from the door expecting to be shoved by something, instead two small hands pulled me into a hug.

"Akemiii!" Alluka squealed and her hug grew tighter.

I also choked for air, "Hel- ack-"

Gon had shown up now and he immediately joined in the hug, "Hey!"

A few minutes had passed so the we could all settle down and get serious, "so. Y/n and Killua are on a date at Coffee and treats, the plan is to make them fall in love with each other than they already are."

Kurapika looked to his side, "It would be better if we don't interfere."

"Nonsense! We totally needa spy on them!," I said as I broke my coolness. The real reason I called them here was so that I could take pictures of their lovey dovey-ness and I know Y/n would never want me to take pictures of Killua with her so this would be perfect, I just need to take the opportunity.