023 "Mother Killua."

After you had asked Killua the question that was picking at you, you sat up straight so you wouldn't miss a thing, he would have to give you an answer soon enough

Killua continued looking down and tried for a split second, to find an excuse. Nothing came to mind, only the thought about you and his love for you that grew tremendously each day.

"Actually...there is something I've been meaning to tell you...but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything when I had the chance."

You comprehended his words, it was sure of that he would only say this once and never again.

Killua shifted his position to where he was looking directly into your eyes. He opened his mouth a bit to spit out his words of feeling.

"I- Y/n...It's only been a month and a half, but it's like we've been next to eachother for years." Killua started and tried not to stutter. "It's crazy how you and I have been on the same earth for years and it only took us a week to become great friends."

Killua couldn't stop speaking, he also hadn't figured out how to cut directly to the chase.

"...I'm sorry, but that's all I have to say...for now." Killua finally said and sighed as he turned his head away.

" Killua finally said and sighed as he turned his head away

{Your P.O.V.}

Killua's words were all bull.

I half understood what he meant, we wouldn't get to see or talk to each other after the three months had passed.

I needed to confess at some point, but now isn't the time.

"Killua...thank you, but the three months aren't over yet. I'm sure we'll find a way to see each other even after you leave to pick up where you left off in your career." I said smiling, I felt a little melancholy about all of this, but it was for the absolute best.

We were never supposed to meet.

Fate didn't bring us together, it was supposed to tear us apart.

"Yeah...hey Y/n, you really need some rest, I'll leave." Killua said in low tone, that was it. I dropped the act, dropped the chain that held me together, I dropped everything that kept me from saying what I truly felt.