039 "Another Liar."

[A/N: Swears will be tossed around in this chapter and there will be some triggers and violence. ]

Killua, Gon and Akemi had just paid a cashier five hundred dollars to keep his mouth shut so they could hide behind the counter

You had called earlier and told them about Jack stopping by the store, the one they were hiding in.

Silence had fallen in the store and the three friends waited in silence.

It was 6:49. Jack had entered the store, Killua's body went stiff, so did Gon's. Akemi on the other hand tried peeking over the counter top, but Gon quickly snapped out of it and pulled Akemi back.

Killua and the others could only hear what was going on, they couldn't see what was happening, if they did they'd be caught and questioned.

Gon held up his index finger to his lips, he told Akemi to stay quiet that way.

There wasn't any talking besides the cashier greeting Jack, but there was noises that were loud and then faded, only to be loud again.

'He's moving to the back of the store, but how far back?' Killua thought as the foot steps became faint.

Moments passed and Akemi took out her phone to check the time, it's now 6:55.

'DAMMIT WHYS HE EVEN HERE!? I HOPE HE'S LATE TO SEE Y/N!' Akemi screamed in her head, she couldn't take it anymore and looked in a box behind her to find marshmallows.

Akemi pulled out a twenty dollar bill and slipped in on the counter quickly.

"What the fu-" said the cashier and shut himself up and went back to being professional.

He slipped the money in his pocket.

Akemi opened the bag of marshmallows and began to devour them, Jack was walking back to the front of the store.

Killua and Gon stared at Akemi in terror, it was a sight they have never seen before in real life.

Stress eating.

Gon took a photo of her to put in their scrapbook/photo album.

The sound of shuffling became louder and there was the sound of rustling too.

"That'll be 5.99, sir." The cashier said.

"Here." The voice belonged to Jack.

"Have a good day."

"You too." Mumbled Jack.

The current trio heard the automatic doors open and close, Jack left.

"Thanks for letting us hide here for a while, it was important." Gon thanked the man and got up out of hiding, Killua and Akemi did the same.

"I feel ill.." Akemi groaned and rubbed her stomach.

You saw Jack leave the store and quickly called Killua, he picked up and everything was now in motion.