The Blue Carpet

It was over. All of the training had paid off. I was walking down the blue carpet with the boys my bump slightly showing and not even stumbling about in my heels! I heard a lot of cries from the reporters asking for like shots with the boys and max. I heard screaming. I lied I couldn't really hear alot. Then I saw Katy Perry the one person to thank for this amazingness. I walked over to her, " Hi I'm Malary. I'm so happy to meet you," I told Katy while standing in front of her. "Oh hey you're One Direction's girl right?" Katy asked. I smiled and nodded I heard some yells for a pic of Katy and I. "Do you mind if we get a picture?" I asked Katy and she laughed and shook her head. I smiled and Katy wrapped her arm around my waist and I put my arm around her shoulders and we both smiled at the dozens of cameras around us. Soon it was time to go in and sit down. During the movie I was able to have Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bears, M&Ms, and popcorn. What? I'm pregnant, I can have all this stuff and not be questioned. Throughout the movie I was laughing and loved little blue. Soon the movie was over and I was yawning my head off as the boys and I got into a limo to apparently take us to the after party. Really how long could this night get. The after party was really fun there was a bunch of blue stuff and they had cutouts of smurfs to take pictures with. The boys also without telling me had me sing a song to the crowd. Damn them. I ended up singing a one of Katy's new songs on accident. Afterwards Katy came up to me and told me I did really good! Wow! I was eating cake when the boys came over to me. "Hey we're going to be leaving soon," Lou told me as the boys talked to each other. I nodded and went over to Maxx who was standing off against a wall. "Well hey mister," I told him as I walked over. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him and he leaned down almost about to kiss me. I could felt his sugary breath on my lips. He was so close. Then Zayn started whistling to us. The one that catcallers use. I took a step back and started laughing quietly. I grabbed Maxx's hand and dragged him over to the door where the boys were waiting for us. We walked to the limo and got in again Maxx and I were next to each other. Huh. I don't care. I laid my head on Maxx's shoulder as the boys looked over at us. "What was that?" Liam asked eyebrow raised. I giggled and said, "Nothing." A mischievous smirk on my face. "It didn't look like nothing," Harry teased. I rolled my eyes and just smiled as I feel asleep. And for the second time this week I woke up in my bed with no recognition on how I got there.

So how was it? Tell me in the comments. So sorry it took so long to come out. What do you think of the Maxx/Malary pairing again tell me in the comments. Bye bye for now.