One directions part

Like I said I was thinking about my dream while singing and when I stopped I heard clapping I looked around and saw I guy at the door. I started backing away to the corner of my bed. Than sorta recognized him as Niall Horan from One Direction maybe one of my fav bands. I started biting my bottom lip waiting to see if he was going to hurt me or something and it surprised me when he came over to me like a gentleman and held out his hand. "Hi my names Niall Horan, what's your name," he asked me. "My names Malary and i'm 15 years old," I told him still scared. "Well I'm going to get the boys to meet you because I think you are the one we may adopt," he told as my eyes widened and I nodded while starting to smile. I then thought of Maxx he was going to help me and be the baby daddy for Angel.  "Wait I need to tell you something before you decide to tell the boys about me. I'm pregnant and my friend Maxx was going to the baby daddy even though it isn't his," I told him about to cry because I was giveing up my one chance of leaving this place. But he just smiled, "Well I'll talk to the boys and we'll see what we can do," and my jaw dropped because even though he knew I was pregnant he was still willing to adopt me AND Maxx.  I smile again and he left. I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and I never thought I would be using it again. After I packed I walked down the stairs to see Maxx when I ran into ONE DIRECTION! I bit my bottom lip and Niall smiled at me. "Boys this is Malary and she is who I want to adopt, but the only way we can adopt her is if we also adopt her best friend Maxx I think," he told them and I waved a little. They all smiled and that got me to smile. "Well I was just going to see Maxx so do you want to come with me," I asked them and they nodded their heads so we walked back down the stairs and went to the boys hallway and I closed my eyes and walked to a door that said Maxx and Jack I knew that because I've been down here so much I knew what room I was and where to find it. Maxx always comforted me when I was slapped and calmed me down from my crying fits I get once in a while.  I knocked on the door and Maxx opened it so I lanched onto him and gave him a Malary bear hug. He laughed while I was hugging him then saw I had One Direction behind me. "Hey Mal am I dreaming or is One Direction really behind you," Maxx asked me and I smiled.