1st ultrasound

I am 8 weeks and it was time for my first ultrasound. After the week that I've had I need the relaxation of seeing my child. Since I was counting down to this I had scheduled an ultrasound with OBGYN earlier in the week. Originally Maxx was just supposed to come, but than the boys found out so we all have to go. Only Louis and Maxx were in the room with me. As the doctor found my baby he turned on the sound and I heard the pounding of her little heart. I started to cry and grabbed Maxx's hand and held it tight as we looked at our child. I had heard the door open and close, but I paid no mind to that. "Would you like some pictures?" The doctor asked us. I nodded still trying to regain the ability to stop crying. "We would like 8 please," Maxx said I nodded knowing who each picture was for. The doctor smiled and congratulated us then left to print the pictures. "Congrats Mal. You to Maxx," I heard Louis say as he left the room. I sat up and turned towards Maxx while pulling my shirt down. "That was our child," I said in awe after they left. Maxx looked at me and smiled. He also had tears threatening to come out. He held my face between his hands and leaned down so close and kissed my lips nothing more than a simple kiss to tell me that he was here for me and always will be. I smiled up at him as more tears streamed down my face. He smiled back at me and brushed the tears away. We walked out of the room to see the boys sitting at the edge of their seats. I looked at them all and rolled my eyes,"Jeez boys it's not like I'm dieing," I told them and they jumped in their seats. Haha. Maxx and I laughed as they had glared at us. The doctor soon came over with the pics and a prescription for prenatal vitamins. I smiled at the doctor and thanked him and we left to go out to the car well it was more of a van. On our way out Maxx started handing out the pictures. "Take a good look lads that is your niece and granddaughter," Maxx said and I laughed at the way he said it. It was a squeeze but we all fit on the van with Niall, Zayn, and Harry in the way back; Maxx, Louis, and I in the middle; and the driver and Liam up front. We soon arrived at the bus and called in the prescription into the local Wal-Mart.