Shopping

I walked into the bedroom and put my suitcase under the only empty bed waiting for Maxx to come in. Maxx came in a few min after me and I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I smiled as he hugged me back and finally let go after a sec. "Can you believe that in less then 7 months we will have a little girl In our arms,"I told him. He just smiled and reached to feel my baby and I smiled while I moved out of the of him and he just smirked and I then realized that I made the wrong move. I started running around the room and I finally made it around him and into the main area. I ran behind Harry and begged him to help me. All he did was laugh and I realized that he was going to join the chase. I then ran behind Liam the Daddy of the group. "Please help me," I begged him over and over. He finally stopped laughing and helped me by sending the boys to a different parts of the bus. I smiled and looked at Liam, he was staring at me wanting me to explain and I just smiled sheepishly and told him what happened.

After awhile of watching TV Louis came in said,"Hey we need and want to go shopping so can we," he asked really quick. Liam just looked at me and I nodded, "Okay boys we are going shopping for Malary so get down here," he yelled out to the boys. All of them rushed from there time out spots and stood at attention in from of Liam and I. I just smiled and backed into line and raised my hand in salute, all he did was salute back. We walked in a line to the car waiting for us and got in. Maxx somehow got right behind me sat next to me in the car and typical Maxx wrapped his arm around me protectively and I just smiled and snuggled in. After awhile of driving we finally got to the mall. When we walked in Paul followed us to make sure we were safe. The boys first dragged me to the electronic store and I just rolled my eyes and followed. We walked in and the boys all left me to go get all sorts of things. The boys finally returned after a few min with a Mac(Harry), Samsung galaxy s 3(Liam), One Direction head phones(Louis), an Amazon gift card(Niall), and a Kindle fire(Zayn) these boys are crazy, but nodded approving all the items I myself got a new camera. I then dragged the boys to Barnes and Noble, I walked through the book shelves and grabbed my favorites and then went through again and grabbed all the books that looked interesting to me. I then smiled and looked and saw 15 books, I smiled sheepishly and they just smiled and nodded. I smiled and Niall helped me check out. After walking in and out of places we walked into Hot Topic and I ran to the Doctor Who and Nightmare before Christmas stuff grabbing shirts and little things here and there that I could wear with my big belly and ran to the check out and paid the money so I could get back to the boys. After spotting them at the food court a little bit away I ran to them. Maxx just smirked at me and I again smiled sheepishly about running away. We then walked to a Target and I grabbed a few post pregnancy tank tops and some pretty maternity shirts I can wear at different times then I grabbed some maternity pants. The boys had ran off with out me so I went and got some bigger bras because the ones I wear now are already tight. I walked to movies and saw my favorite movie ever Catching Fire ( pretend it's already been in theaters and on DVD) I grabbed it and ran to the customer service. "Hi I lost my dads and my brother so could you please call them up?," I asked him sweetly. "Yeah what are their names?," the guy asked me. "Well just call over 1D and Maxx," I told him and he nodded. After it being said I heard the boys literally running to get to me. "Thanks," I told him and walked right up to the boys and in front of Liam. "Card please," I asked commanded him and he just hung his head down and slid the official One Direction credit card out of his wallet, again. I smiled and walked towards the cashier. I put my things on the table and waited for her to get it all together. "Okay that will be $51.45," she told me and I smiled and handed her the card. After I got my things back I walked towards the doors and Maxx and the boys joined me at my sides. Maxx of course put his arm around me and we all walked towards the car. When we got in and the boys showed me what else they got me. Harry got me a push up bra and Liam and I smacked him upside the head. Zayn got me vanilla and coconut shampoo and conditioner. Niall got me a little bobble head him and a British, American, Irish flag galaxy cover , and Louis got me a Barbie doll version of him. Liam got me condoms and I smacked him. Finally Maxx got me the best thing ever he got me a a tub of Hershey special dark chocolate. I literally tore into them.