The fight

We walked out of Maxx' s room and walked into the living room to get into Mr. Frenchie. "Hey look at little miss pregnant slut walking with One Direction, hey guys I didn't know you wanted sluts at all," Alejandra said to me and the boys."Okay little miss slut I got pregnant by rape and I am not really up for you b.s. so f*** off,".I yelled at her and turned back to Maxx and went into his open arms. We walked in silence to Mr. Frenchie's office. When we walked in Mr. Frenchie looked at me and the hand over my baby. The boys sat down and Maxx and I stood behind them. "Well we want Maxx and Malary,".Harry said getting right to the point and Frenchie smiled that I was going to get a true home for my daughter (hunch), Maxx, and I. After going through all the paperwork we were finally able to get our things and leave this place hopefully forever. Walking out of the orphanage I looked and saw that Alejandra was glaring at me and I just smiled and waved goodbye. When we got into the bus they have my mouth dropped at what I saw a flat screen TV with a huge couch, sterling silver kitchen, and a whole back with beds. I walked around and asked the most stupidest question on Earth,"Are we going to live here," yeah like I said the most stupidest question ever. They all laughed and nodded. "Now we only have 6 beds and there is 7 of us who is doubling," Liam asked. "How about me and Malary," Maxx questioned and the boys just shrugged. I giggled because they do not know about my hormones yet.