fashion, baby

Hey I know you all are ready for the next chapter. So sorry it took so long. I just looked at the reads and the votes. and just WOW. Thank you all so much for reading and now on with the show.

The man smiled and went to give the boys a hug. "I am Samson," he told us with a grand flourish looking at me and Maxx, who very ninjay moved over to me. "I am here to make sure that you two look red carpet ready by Friday," Samson told us as the boys smiled. I gave a slight smile, but knew for the next week I was gonna be a Barbie doll. I gave a nervous smile while Maxx hid behind me. Soon we were sent in to Red Carpet bootcamp. Soon Samson, Maxx, and I were in a car driving to one of his best friend's studio. His friend is supposed to make a dress and tux for Maxx and I. Not in that order of course. We soon arrived and were hurried upstairs. God my heels hurt and running is a no no. I should explain Samson is having me wearing high heeled shoes so I get used to them my the time Smurfs comes out. After going up like a ton of stairs because the place Samson's friend's studio doesn't have an elevator. Maxx and I were soon separated and quickly measured. I wonder if they've dealt with other pregnant celebrities? Finally after about 5 minutes of measuring we finally got to sit down for good and meet the friend of Samson's. We were given water that was slightly chilled and some little cookies. Finally Samson's friend came in with a sketch book. He looked at us and then showed us the designs he had drawn. He started with me and I hated all of the designs except for a purple pinkish dress with a silver design on the top and a lighter colored sash below my boobs and the sash was high enough so that it wouldn't squish my baby belly, at the bottom it was the same purple pinkish that went to the floor and had a sheer top layer. I loved it! Then he started showing Maxx some tuxes and he chose one that was all black with a border on the sides and tie the same color as my dress. I smiled and we all shook hands and left. When we got to the car I took off my heels. Man those things are murderous. I yawned and Maxx said, "Hey why don't you take a nap, I'll wake you up when we get to the Rv. Soon I fell into a dreamless sleep.

True to his word Maxx woke me up when we returned to the Rv and helped guide me to our bed in the Rv. I smiled and he laid me down onto the bed. Wow being pregnant is tiring and I soon fell back asleep.

I soon had woken up and saw it was the middle of the night. I heard some yelling coming from the area of the living room. Oh god what are those boys doing now. I had gotten out of bed and stretched. I heard several snap, crackle, pops as I lifted my hands over my head. I had soon walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. I saw the boys playing a game on the TV. It looked like FIFA 14 or something. I heard my stomach rumble and walked in front of the TV and heard many complaints and yells for me to quote on quote, "Move your big fat arse," I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen area. I looked into the fridge and saw we had nothing already made. I looked in the freezer to see if there was anything in there I can cook. "Yes!" I yelled out as I saw fries and sausage pizza. I grabbed both and set the fries in somewhat equal places and stuck it into the oven for however long it was to make a pizza. I saw all of the boys staring at me. "What it's good," I told the boys. They rolled their eyes and went back to playing their game. I looked around and found I was bored. I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my kindle. I looked and saw that they had Dumb Ways to Die. That game sounded interesting. I checked it out and saw that it was awesomely FREE. I got it and waited.

Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!Timeskip!

Everything later that week had gone amazingly and my barbie doll training was over!